Less Cruises Middle East - Europe ?

downundermatt

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere , but I wasn't sure where to post, and have no response on another thread.

It would appear Norwegian have pulled of Middle East - Europe this year, and a Royal are pulling out next April.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there a reason for this ? I dare say security concerns through the region would be the key issue..

I enjoy repositioning cruises, and it would appear this one is barely an option, aside from Celebrity with one lone stop in Petra.

Look forward to some learned advice from the community.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere , but I wasn't sure where to post, and have no response on another thread.

It would appear Norwegian have pulled of Middle East - Europe this year, and a Royal are pulling out next April.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there a reason for this ? I dare say security concerns through the region would be the key issue..

I enjoy repositioning cruises, and it would appear this one is barely an option, aside from Celebrity with one lone stop in Petra.

Also Oceania and Regent.

Also Regent Oceania