Pearl Alaska Dailies 6/11-6/18

LadyLaker

SQUEEEE!

Thank you so much! Has helped with the planning already! When it says "all aboard" - is that when you should line up at the pier to get back on, or when your hiney better be on board?

Planning on winging it in two ports - and in one port a family member will be giving myself and my traveling companion a personal tour. I want to be sure that my "island time" relative doesn't make us miss the boat, but don't want to line up too early either!

They told us that "all aboard" was when we had to be back on the ship. We never cut it that close though, and were always back on board with plenty of time to spare. The line was always very minimal, and we could either get right on, or only had to wait in line a couple of minutes :D

Thanks for the info, peeps! I wasn't as worried in Juneau - more time there - and Skagway - lots of time and we're doing an excursion. Victoria I have been to so many times I'm not bothering with an excursion (my friend is ziplining, I'm heading to an open late drugstore for my tylenol with codeine!) My worry was Ketchikan (and getting the time info to my cousin before I got on board)!

• 2 weeks later...

A gold star and kisses for posting all this info. Makes planning ahead so much easier. Even though I bring a highlighter for events i want to do, it seems i always miss something. Happy cruising!!

• 2 weeks later...
Are the MDR Menu photos in order by day, f(First photo, day one, second, day 2) or are they random? Trying to setup specialty dining reservation, Thanks for the great post.

I believe the first menu is from the first day, but I am not sure about the rest of them!

• 3 weeks later...

Lady Laker,

Do you remember if you needed your passport when entering Victoria or just your ship card and photo ID?

Thanks, Alaska roll calls are wondering.

I know you need passport upon embarkation of cruise.

Heard it is needed to enter Victoria. Never has been that way in the past.

🙏 thanks

• 2 months later...