Gem in January, 2018

cruisincorgi

Hello. I know there has been a lot of discussion on the topic of itinerary changes due to hurricane Maria, Irma, etc., but here I go....I am sailing on the Gem 10 day Eastern Caribbean on 1/3/18 out of NYC. Any ideas of what the itinerary change could be? NCL said they would let us know in 2 weeks, but 2 weeks was on Tuesday. Thank you.

I’m on the Jade and nothing although it looks like we’re losing one port and then doing abc islands with Jamaica and grand cayman

I think the Gem might be the only ship that has not been updated at least through the end of the year.

No. I'm on the Nov 11 sailing and we haven't heard anything yet either

I'm on the Gem Nov 11th sailing also.

I think Adventuresabound may be correct that the Gem may be one of the last ships to have their itineraries adjusted.

No. I'm on the Nov 11 sailing and we haven't heard anything yet either

We're on this sailing as well and haven't heard word on where we may end up. I hope they're saving the best for last. Fingers crossed. I don't want to end up in Port C. We tried to going to Bermuda last year and ended up in the FLA/BAHAMAS route. Port C is not Bermuda.

We're on this sailing as well and haven't heard word on where we may end up. I hope they're saving the best for last. Fingers crossed. I don't want to end up in Port C. We tried to going to Bermuda last year and ended up in the FLA/BAHAMAS route. Port C is not Bermuda.

I agree. We just did the FLA/BAHAMAS run in May.

Edited by Pal511
Typo

I guess we have to just wait and see. I too do not want to go to Nassau or Port Canaveral. Keep our fingers crossed.

Same for me. I'm on your sailing.

Our final payment was made yesterday so we're now committed no matter where we go.