Star Trek Jade Sa

Cruzinram

Regarding the Star Trek cruise. If the price drops prior to final payment is price adjusted similar to other cruises. I don't know if this being a Theme Cruise has any bearing on that or not. If no price adjustment, then could a better cabin or location be in the offering.

During the initial price drop, Entertainment Cruise Productions offered 1-step upgrades to people in inside cabins all the way up to balcony. People who initially bought the Mini-suite cabins were kind of SoL, although I think some of them are getting on board credit. Now, with about 200 unsold cabins on each ship, they're doing the 2-for-1 sale, but the cabins are peppered about the ship. Because most of what we're paying for is the celebrities, events, special decor (I think the entire ship gets revamped with Starfleet signs and the crew is wearing costumes), they can't do price breaks per se.

The first cruise, in Jan 2017, filled up very fast, and it was just one sailing on the NCL Pearl, I think, which is a 2300 passenger ship. So, they did 2 sailings this time, but each boat has about 200 unsold cabins at this time. So they're trying to fill those up, I think, and can't really refund money. What I think they might do is give everyone some kind of small thing, but I don't know what, as a conciliatory gesture. Best to check directly with them, though.