NCL Escape Free Cruise - scam letter

CruisinJennyyyy

Hi, I have seen a few posts about this subject and even Facebook posts. My question is how can I notify NCLaa0c072e96732372cdefccf35e0c5ab3.jpg[/img]? Does anyone have an email where I can send this to...

My family including my fiancé are scheduled to go on the Escape this Dec. When I booked the trip I put my home address for everyone's profile. So NCL does not have my fiancè's personal address. Also, he has a very unique name. So today he received the following letter. Clearly, it's a scam. When you Google the address it's a UPS store. NCL needs to find out about this so they can put a stop to this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Throw it in the trash and forget about it. Those things have been around forever for every segment of the travel (and others) industry. You'll be wasting your time if you try to do anything about it.

However, if you feel the need, go to the "Contact Us" on NCL.com to find contact information.

Yeah, its definitely going in the trash. The advocate in me just thinks "there is probably someone out there who is unaware and will actually get scammed." Just looking out for them.

I did go to the contact us section and there was no email. Thanks for your response.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app