NCL Breakaway Drinks and menus!

PierceChristopher

Thank you for the link to the Breakaway drinks menus. Would it be fair to say that the Getaway menus would be the same? :)

I think I replied in the other thread, Flossygirl, but if not, I answered that I'm willing to bet they're almost identical. But I can't be certain. If not, report back [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the Breakaway a few months ago and most of the martinis were included in the UBP. It looks like the prices increased on some of the martinis. I am sailing in a few weeks and I assume that I only need to pay the extra amount past the $15... also, any idea how much just a traditional cosmo was?

we went on Dawn during the summer and I just asked for cheaper vodka to make it covered under free package, never had an issue

I pay $8 for a Dark and Stormy at my local watering hole in San Francisco of all places.:D Even the frou frou bars only charge between $11-$14!:eek: $17.95 is outrageous. You talk about highway robbery!:mad:

I pay $8 for a Dark and Stormy at my local watering hole in San Francisco of all places.:D Even the frou frou bars only charge between $11-$14!:eek: $17.95 is outrageous. You talk about highway robbery!:mad:

Most people who care have the UBP which makes it a $2.95 drink. Not so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi PierceChristopher, I was thinking of the TopMast Spirits and Beer/Cider menus if you don't mind. We have friends travelling with us and they like the beers and spirits although I'm a wine and cocktails kinda gal :D Thank you so much!

I looked through my pics and I don't have any of those menus, sorry ☹️

Thanks so much for posting all of these! Did you happen to notice any hot coffee drinks? (Irish, Mexican, etc)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Just back from the Breakaway, Thanksgiving cruise. The only coffee drink that they will serve you with the package is espresso and Jameson. I thought it was pretty rough although I was drinking shots of amerretto all week. Instead go to atrium bar and order a double shot of bailey's on ice in a tall glass, wait a couple minutes and order another. Take both glasses to the buffet, add regular coffee and you are good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yes, $3.48 with the gratuity included. I thought it was worth it because it's like you can get a great Martini for less than $4 anywhere else [emoji3]

The problem is you already paid for that Martini so you're having to pay an extra $3.48. I think it's ridiculous that they make the prices of their drinks above $15 just so they can get a little bit extra. Even when it's a "free drink package" it's not free because the room choices that include that free package cost at least $240 more plus you have to pay the $98 gratuity so those free drinks are costing you at least $338 per person.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

The problem is you already paid for that Martini so you're having to pay an extra $3.48. I think it's ridiculous that they make the prices of their drinks above $15 just so they can get a little bit extra. Even when it's a "free drink package" it's not free because the room choices that include that free package cost at least $240 more plus you have to pay the $98 gratuity so those free drinks are costing you at least $338 per person.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Finally, a voice of reason! :cool:

With the 20% off for the UBP should have been free???

The 20% discount only applies to those foolish enough to purchase the martini flight. You could just order larger versions of each one and they would either be covered under the UBP or incur the small up charge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

• 10 months later...

From memory, those look like the same drink menus as the Epic. I don’t get the package, but the martini flight is one of my fondest memories. That’s as much booze as I need in one evening (I ain’t what I used to be)

Sent from my iPad using Forums