NCL Breakaway Drinks and menus!

PierceChristopher

Just got off the Breakaway, and love to try as many of the drinks as I can. Here are the menus and pics of all the drinks I tried. Enjoy, and let me know if anyone has any questions! Menus first, then pics of drinks.

Pool Bars brink Menu

729bb5d3b252534d095cd46dc32ff8c7.jpg

Shaker Martini Bar Menu

189b80576e778385923ca2e4c9b5dde2.jpg

O'Sheehans Drink Menu

530e4ded2bd3b72041e162eefcb55753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Forgot the wine menu, sorry. You'll notice that only some of the selections come by the glass, which comes regular serving, and also glass-and-a-half serving (self explanatory lol). If you have the UBP, you might as well get the glass and a half, since they're all under $15. Had the Estancia Pino Noir many many (many) times, and I loved it. The Wold Blass Shiraz was very good also. My mother had the Meridian Chardonnay many times because she liked the oaky flavor. Had the Hidalgo Palomino during the Wine and Chocolate Pairing, and it was not sweet, but more bitter. The sommelier said it could also be an aperitif.

f3058121bcccabcf7c6d05fda03a5330.jpg

So did you have to pay any extra for the espresso martini with the UBP?

Yes, $3.48 with the gratuity included. I thought it was worth it because it's like you can get a great Martini for less than $4 anywhere else [emoji3]

Yes, $3.48 with the gratuity included. I thought it was worth it because it's like you can get a great Martini for less than $4 anywhere else [emoji3]

Meant to say it's NOT like you can get a $4 martini anywhere lol sorry

How about a traditional martini, one made with gin/vodka and vermouth? No chocolate, apples, cinnamon, kumquats or whatever :D- just the basics?

Are those under the $15 limit for the UBP? Seems like they ought to be, but I've learned to be suspicious of anything that's "unlimited" or "free".:o

IOW, has anyone with the UBP ordered a regular gin martini and had to pay above the $15 per drink limit? I cannot image that would be the case, but one never knows.........:cool:

I was on the Breakaway a few months ago and most of the martinis were included in the UBP. It looks like the prices increased on some of the martinis. I am sailing in a few weeks and I assume that I only need to pay the extra amount past the $15... also, any idea how much just a traditional cosmo was?

Thanks so much for posting all of these! Did you happen to notice any hot coffee drinks? (Irish, Mexican, etc)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

The Buena Vista Irish Coffee was included when we ordered it at dinners. It's possible that the only place you can order alcohol coffee drinks is at the restaurants or Atrium Bar and/or Atrium Cafe. I didn't try though since I try to limit my caffeine. The last thing is something giving me more energy to drink more [emoji12]

Anyone Know what beers are included in the package? My friend is coming who loves IPA's...hoping they have one for him since we all got the ultimate package...

Good question. I didn't try to order beers. I didn't see any drafts, mostly bottles. My friend wants to try a cruise, and he's a beer lover, so it'd be good to know.

I was on the Breakaway a few months ago and most of the martinis were included in the UBP. It looks like the prices increased on some of the martinis. I am sailing in a few weeks and I assume that I only need to pay the extra amount past the $15... also, any idea how much just a traditional cosmo was?

Traditional cosmo should be covered I would think. Didn't try to order one. The Ciroc Cosmo is $17.95 because of the vodka I believe. That I had, and it was great!

I was on the Breakaway a few months ago and most of the martinis were included in the UBP. ....

Thanks. I feel confident now that my traditional, generic, boring gin/vermouth martinis will be priced under $15. I think the reason those "fancy martinis" are priced higher is the extra effort the bartenders go through? :cool: