Is the sauna free on the Glory?

rok233

• 8 months later...

I have always seen sauna and a steam room in the spa area. Men's and Women's facilities are separate.

I do wish they would use some signage that clothing is required in the Sauna. I tire of guys walking in starkers and asking if I need company.

I just read a CC article today that said the sauna/steam rooms are free to use on CCL and PCL. Are these rooms located in the spa area? Is it free on all of their ships that have these facilities? Wish I had known this a long time ago.

Imagine that. The sauna & steam are located in the spa.

I have always seen sauna and a steam room in the spa area. Men's and Women's facilities are separate.

I do wish they would use some signage that clothing is required in the Sauna. I tire of guys walking in starkers and asking if I need company.

Yeah, one of the reasons saunas don't appeal to me. To many guys doing the Captain Morgan pose. Maybe they've seen one-too-many "alternative" movies and think they are going to get lucky.

Almost impossible, this would mean a guy would have to enter the women's restroom, highly unlikely. In the Cloud 9 the sauna and steam are unisex and I never saw anyone without a bathing suit. BTW, clothing is NOT required in the men's only or women's only spa.

So to be clear..im on the magic saturday...i can use the sauna, lockers and showers without purchasing a spa pass?

You can use the sauna, showers, and lockers on Deck 11 without the spa pass. The thermal suites and the Thalassotherapy pool on Deck 12 require the Spa Pass.

So to be clear..im on the magic saturday...i can use the sauna, lockers and showers without purchasing a spa pass?

On the Magic they have a Cloud 9 Spa and those facilities do cost extra to use unless you are in a spa stateroom. There are saunas in the men’s and women’s locker rooms near the gym and those are free. The various steam rooms in the spa are for both men and women to use together and do cost extra. (Unless you’re in the spa staterooms)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is one reason I love the older ships, freedom, triumph, valor, etc. I use the showers, sauna and steam room each night before dinner. Very relaxing. The freedom and some of the other ships have floor to ceiling Windows and it is very relaxing to be in the dry sauna and looking out at the ocean right as the sun is setting. I couldn't find a decent free sauna on the breeze, although the breeze is a very nice ship. Just that piece is missing for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yeah, one of the reasons saunas don't appeal to me. To many guys doing the Captain Morgan pose. Maybe they've seen one-too-many "alternative" movies and think they are going to get lucky.

The question related to the Glory, a Conquest class ship. The saunas are not unisex, entry is from the shower area in the passageway to the fitness center. That might lower your creeper factor from other cruisers somewhat...

The Glory is unique in the class as it has a hot tub in the center of the fitness center. It is unisex.