Diamond Plus Onboard Perks

Would someone be able to post a recent photo of the sheet of onboard perks for D+? Just made it to D+ and I've searched through the forums for the info but the most recent photo I could find is from June 2016.

I have the info from Royal's website regarding the C&A benefits, but I am interested to know what's available once on board.

Thanks in advance!

^ I don't think much has changed since that June 2016 photo. The only one that comes to mind if the 30% off drink package but that is sometimes not listed on the sheet on embarkation day and you have to ask for it.

Would someone be able to post a recent photo of the sheet of onboard perks for D+? Just made it to D+ and I've searched through the forums for the info but the most recent photo I could find is from June 2016.

I have the info from Royal's website regarding the C&A benefits, but I am interested to know what's available once on board.

Thanks in advance!

Don't forget to sign up on line for your free gift, such as a bottle of wine, beach towel, cheese tray or other items. You can pick one plus a welcome back drink at not cost.

My husband and I are Diamond+ newbies. We would like to purchase the Deluxe Package for our daughter and her husband on our next cruise with them . There is a 20% discount on the moment. Can we use out 30% discount on board to purchase for them?

My husband and I are Diamond+ newbies. We would like to purchase the Deluxe Package for our daughter and her husband on our next cruise with them . There is a 20% discount on the moment. Can we use out 30% discount on board to purchase for them?

The discount of 30% would only apply to your drink package and not if you were to purchase on for them.

Don't forget to sign up on line for your free gift, such as a bottle of wine, beach towel, cheese tray or other items. You can pick one plus a welcome back drink at not cost.

Can somebody post a "screen shot" of the D+ free gift choices from the C&A website? I am assuming it has a drop down box like they have for D. We will be D+ in December.

The discount of 30% would only apply to your drink package and not if you were to purchase on for them.

Unless you're controlling their reservation, can you buy someone else a drink package precruise? We would like to do the same on our next family cruise but after the initial cabin booking, they usually claim the reservation.

Unless you're controlling their reservation, can you buy someone else a drink package precruise? We would like to do the same on our next family cruise but after the initial cabin booking, they usually claim the reservation.

If you know the booking number, you can get into the Cruise Planner and purchase things.

Use the "back door":

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6

Can these benefits be implemented on things you bought on the pre-cruise planner once you get onboard? For example, the free cover charge at another restaurant if you booked a specialty restaurant for one of the first two nights? I booked 150 Central Park for night two pre-cruise, as I'm not going to let it up to chance we'll get a reservation that works for us once we're onboard. But I would like to be able to use that benefit!

Can these benefits be implemented on things you bought on the pre-cruise planner once you get onboard? For example, the free cover charge at another restaurant if you booked a specialty restaurant for one of the first two nights? I booked 150 Central Park for night two pre-cruise, as I'm not going to let it up to chance we'll get a reservation that works for us once we're onboard. But I would like to be able to use that benefit!

Many have reported being able to do this.

Can D+ members still access the Concierge Lounge on ships that still have them? (And not the new Suite lounge which is for GS+ card holders and Pinnacles only).

Yes.

I heard that the bridge tour is no longer a Diamond + perk - that it's only for suite guests and pinnacles now. Has anyone else heard that?

If it's a change, it's very recent. I've not heard that.

I heard that the bridge tour is no longer a Diamond + perk - that it's only for suite guests and pinnacles now. Has anyone else heard that?

I was on the Serenade in March the bridge tour was offered.

2405b3ef9b5fd6467b9b58d93eb9bc98.jpg

Here you go...

From Anthem late January 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you!!

The BOGO specialty dining has me confused. Isn't this something that is offered to pretty much everyone? On my last few cruises, there was always someone outside the Windjammer or on the promenade on the first day promoting a BOGO if you booked for the first two nights. Or am I misreading this?

Thank you!!

The BOGO specialty dining has me confused. Isn't this something that is offered to pretty much everyone? On my last few cruises, there was always someone outside the Windjammer or on the promenade on the first day promoting a BOGO if you booked for the first two nights. Or am I misreading this?

They do offer more general deals now for nights 1 and 2, but I believe this might be the only way to have BOGO for a single dinner (ie, pay 1 cover for two people).

We were on GR in April and were offered the usual 3 tours - bridge, galley and theater. We didn't do one this time as the bridge is the only one that interests us anymore and we had just done GR in Nov. We plan to do OA one in Oct/Nov so hopefully there's no change.