Harley in Key West!!!!

5oclocksomewhere

My wife and I ported in Key West on Easter Sunday at 12noon and had to be back on the ship at 5:30. We had rented a Harley for the afternoon and road to Seven Mile Bridge. This was one of my favorite parts of our cruise. We road a total of 171 miles that afternoon crossing bridge after bridge after bridge and seeing parts of the Keys that your average cruiser does not get to see. Seven mile bridge is a must see. It is incredible to ride across it. I highly recommend this for anyone that enjoys riding a hog at home. It was absolutely beautiful. We actually rented the Harley cheaper than we could have taken an excursion book through the ship and we got to see a heck of a lot more. Not much to do in Key West other than shop or go prop yourself on a barstool. We decided to hit the open road and had a blast!!!!!! The business that rented us the Harley met us where we were dropped off by the ship tender. They were super nice and even gave us a T-shirt. We could have not asked for more!!!!!!!!

Any info on a link to who you rented from would be great. Tried to find a rental last month and nothing was listed. Rented in Hawaii last trip and it sure gives you a different perspective!

• 5 months later...
My wife and I ported in Key West on Easter Sunday at 12noon and had to be back on the ship at 5:30. We had rented a Harley for the afternoon and road to Seven Mile Bridge. This was one of my favorite parts of our cruise. We road a total of 171 miles that afternoon crossing bridge after bridge after bridge and seeing parts of the Keys that your average cruiser does not get to see. Seven mile bridge is a must see. It is incredible to ride across it. I highly recommend this for anyone that enjoys riding a hog at home. It was absolutely beautiful. We actually rented the Harley cheaper than we could have taken an excursion book through the ship and we got to see a heck of a lot more. Not much to do in Key West other than shop or go prop yourself on a barstool. We decided to hit the open road and had a blast!!!!!! The business that rented us the Harley met us where we were dropped off by the ship tender. They were super nice and even gave us a T-shirt. We could have not asked for more!!!!!!!!

How much did the rental cost?

• 4 years later...

Archived