Trolley Tours - How long until the next one comes by?

3kids&dog

Because of an excursion, we will only have three hours to tour Key West. If I take a Trolley Tour and get off at a stop to take a picture (say, the Southernmost Point), how long is it until the next trolley comes along. Will we need to wait a half hour? We will be there in September if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Because of an excursion, we will only have three hours to tour Key West. If I take a Trolley Tour and get off at a stop to take a picture (say, the Southernmost Point), how long is it until the next trolley comes along. Will we need to wait a half hour? We will be there in September if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Both the City View and Old Town Trolley tours leave every 30 minutes so a half hour should be tops for them each.

Pjk

Thanks!

My only experience with this is 2010 and City View Trolley. 15 minutes was our max wait.

• 1 month later...

Archived