6 Viking Cruises IN PICTURES (European, China, France, Russia, Portugal, Caribbean)

steverhodes

My wife and I have taken 6 Viking cruises (5 river and 1 ocean). We are avid Viking voyagers. We love them.

Here is my pictorial website of all six of our Viking cruises (Grand European in July 2014, China in May 2015, Southern France in October 2015, Russia in July 2016, Portugal in September 2016 and Caribbean in November 2016) as well as two recent trips we did on our own to Britain in July 2015 and New Zealand in March 2016. Also on my site are links to my CruiseCritic reviews of the 6 cruises.

http://www.RhodesVacations.com

On most Viking trips, many people assume that I am the official Viking photographer since I am everywhere taking pictures. I am not. I am just a guest with photography as a hobby. I take 6,000+ pictures per trip but cull them down to about the best 600 for posting on my website.

If you have a chance to look at the site, I hope you enjoy it and hope it gets you eager for your next travel adventure.

My wife and I have taken 6 Viking cruises (5 river and 1 ocean). We are avid Viking voyagers. We love them.

Here is my pictorial website of all six of our Viking cruises (Grand European in July 2014, China in May 2015, Southern France in October 2015, Russia in July 2016, Portugal in September 2016 and Caribbean in November 2016) as well as two recent trips we did on our own to Britain in July 2015 and New Zealand in March 2016. Also on my site are links to my CruiseCritic reviews of the 6 cruises.

On most Viking trips, many people assume that I am the official Viking photographer since I am everywhere taking pictures. I am not. I am just a guest with photography as a hobby. I take 6,000+ pictures per trip but cull them down to about the best 600 for posting on my website.

If you have a chance to look at the site, I hope you enjoy it and hope it gets you eager for your next travel adventure.

Thanks for sharing. I'll be checking out your photos. Going to be raining all day tomorrow. Something to look forward to [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for sharing your adventures steverhodes. My husband and I are on the Viking Portugal trip in November. We are on a different ship...Viking Hemming. Looks like your wife had ample leg room on both the airplane and on the bus!

Thanks for sharing your adventures steverhodes. My husband and I are on the Viking Portugal trip in November. We are on a different ship...Viking Hemming. Looks like your wife had ample leg room on both the airplane and on the bus!

I lovvvvved our Viking trip in Portugal. My favorite however was the land part in Lisbon. I feel in love with that city.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to ask--where did you see the Lipizzan mares and foals? We are horse and dressage enthusiasts and want to see the Spanish Riding School while we are in Vienna, but would love to see mares and babies if possible.

I have to ask--where did you see the Lipizzan mares and foals? We are horse and dressage enthusiasts and want to see the Spanish Riding School while we are in Vienna, but would love to see mares and babies if possible.

They were in a large roped off area in park. We were able to get close and watch them. A real treat.

I loved your pictures of Portugal. My husband and I are doing a bus trip from Madrid to Madrid including Portugal. It looks beautiful! Once I finished looking through those I saw you had gone to Russia. We did that trip quite a few years ago but with AMA. I loved your pictures and it brought back so many wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing!

I just finished looking at your pictures of the Russia cruise you took. Your pictures are fantastic! We have been talking about doing this cruise for quite a few years. After seeing you pictures, we are convinced!

Thanks again for posting,

Dave

Another thank you for posting these. Very nice pictures. Helps me look forward to my 2nd Viking trip in September. I always debate between taking a real camera and just using my cell phone. This really shows what great pictures you can get with a good camera (of course).

• 7 months later...
Great pictures! I loved going through them especially the Portugal album. I am planning Portugal for next year and Viking has the perfect dates but I just can't stomach the payment terms.

If you ask, they will usually arrange for final payment 6 months in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums