Buffalo to San Juan PR cheapest way

cruisinmomster

hi I don't know if anyone can help with this I hope looking to book a cruise for early next year 2019 all flights seem really expensive looking at ghost bookings round same time this year or later in year. I did flying out via Toronto. Help! Please!

Also look at flying out of Toronto. In addition to the US airlines both Air Canada and WestJet use to operate that route on a seasonal basis. However they may still be suspended as that region of the US is still recovering from the Hurricane season.

hi I don't know if anyone can help with this I hope looking to book a cruise for early next year 2019 all flights seem really expensive looking at ghost bookings round same time this year or later in year. I did flying out via Toronto. Help! Please!

First, if you're looking for early 2019 the fares probably haven't been released yet. The major airlines release fares 330 days in advance, so if you're looking at dates beyond early-mid January 2019, the fares aren't even out yet.

You say you're looking at "ghost bookings" around the same time this year or later in the year and they are expensive. Well, what part of this year, exactly, are you looking at? If, for example, your trip is Feb or early March 2019, and you're currently looking at Feb or early March 2018, you are basically looking at last minute flights for a leisure destination. The low fares sold out ages ago. Trying to compare these fares to actual fares a year from now is an apples and oranges comparison. If you're looking at later in 2018, what dates are you searching?

We are from the Toronto area and have done many cruises out of San Juan. We typically fly Southwest out of Buffalo but they don’t usually release schedules until 6 months out. They aren’t direct flights but very reasonable and of course still allow 2 checked bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

JetBlue doesn't fly a nonstop or direct BUF-SJU. Additionally, who's to say they're always going to be the cheapest on that route (via, say, JFK of course)?

OP didn't ask for non-stop, asked for cheap and $178 is not that bad. You can fly out of JFK for $158 nonstop but how do you get to JFK and is it worth saving $20 for the convenience of leaving out of BUF?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums