2 part question about NCAA Tournament on NCL Epic

csgsu

We will be on board the first 2 days of the tournament and while its not a huge deal would like to watch some of the games.

1) Do you think they will show any of the games on board? anyone that was maybe on board last year know?

2) if not...we are in Nassau one of the days and does anyone know of a good place to catch the games in nassau since we have been to Nassau allot we would like to do something different

Chances are you won't see anything. NCL now has completely went away from carrying any local network channels. We cruised during college football bowl week and didn't see a single game. The only thing we saw were a few NFL games and they appeared to be sourced elsewhere.

Chances are you won't see anything. NCL now has completely went away from carrying any local network channels. We cruised during college football bowl week and didn't see a single game. The only thing we saw were a few NFL games and they appeared to be sourced elsewhere.
Agreed.

Unless you are a fan of EPL footy, orTurkish League basketball, you will most likely be out of luck.

They will have the games on but you might have to remind them. I was on the Escape last year and they were not on at first and some officers had no idea how it worked but after about 30 minutes they came on and were on throughout the ship. They have a way to order the channels / package but whether they do it without being reminded is a ?? I would ask the Hotel Director or assistant Hotel Director yourself. Get there number or stop by their office the day before.

Look, I don’t know about NCAA, but when I was on the Epic this past December, they showed NFL football games.

The 1 o’clock game on CBS, the 4:30 game on FOX, the Sunday night game on NBC, the Monday night game on ESPN, and the Thursday night game on NBC.

So anyone who tells you they can’t show the games, is wrong. Whether or not they will, is unknown.