Coliseum Underground Tour - what gives?

JKP111

So I went on the coliseum website last night at midnight my time to book an underground tour next month (since the next month was opening at 9 am Rome time) and I couldn’t get through. When I did, all the tours for all of July in English were booked! Super frustrating. What the heck.

How did you make your reservation for the Coliseum underground tour? We are staying in Rome before our cruise so we don’t need to do it with a shore excursion.

Any advice would be appreciated!

So I went on the coliseum website last night at midnight my time to book an underground tour next month (since the next month was opening at 9 am Rome time) and I couldn’t get through. When I did, all the tours for all of July in English were booked! Super frustrating. What the heck.

How did you make your reservation for the Coliseum underground tour? We are staying in Rome before our cruise so we don’t need to do it with a shore excursion.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi,I just looked at the website and the rest of july from the 18th is available.Are you sure you are on the official website,there are a few misleading ones,cheers,Brian.

We are going in October and we booked an Underground Colosseum tour

with Walks of Italy. I do not know your dates but they have some openings

in July. Go to their website, got to the Colosseum tours, and find the one you want.

The calendar will show you when it is available. Or you can even call them, they have

offices in the states and are very helpful. We have also booked an early entry/ no line

for the Vatican.

I also had difficulty. I purchased my July 19th ticket the morning the tickets were available and English was not available. I purchased the Spanish tour at 1045 because all earlier tours were sold out. So frustrating that they sell out only hours of being available.