Looking for a Cuba tour company? Look no further- I just found the best!

imagine17

It seems there are many questions on here regarding Cuba tour companies and related travel regulations (for US citizens). I have been to Cuba several times and have used different tour companies each time. On my most recent cruise last month, I finally found the best! To save you a bunch of time and potential regret, I highly recommend that you look at I Love Cuba Photo Tours (click to link to facebook page).Not only are they the #1 rated local tour company in Havana on TripAdvisor, they have also been featured in Forbes magazine- and it is because they truly go above and beyond to make sure their customers have the amazing and personalized experience they are looking for. Ship excursions are way overpriced and don't provide the personal, local experience that most travelers want- and they also aren't required. The revised OFEC guidelines allow you to travel under Support for the Cuba People if you plan a full time itinerary that fully supports local businesses and private commerce (including locally owned tour companies). I Love Cuba Photo Tours is perfect for these trips, and you will get so much more out of your time there. I have been reading of people deciding to simply book the cheapest option (I Love Cuba is not expensive compared to others) or exploring on your own. However, the experience you will have (especially when you only have a short period of time) will be so much better, and you will gain such a better understanding of the country, when you have passionate and informed local guides taking you around. I'm speaking directly from Cuba experience here. I highly encourage anyone looking for the best to give I Love Cuba Photo Tours a shot. We spent two days with them, and they were the best two days I've spent in Cuba out of all of my trips combined, Not only are they talented and professional guides who love their country and genuinely enjoy what they do.... if you choose a photo tour you can bring an SD card and go home with a ton of professional photos of your trip- the perfect special touch for families, friends, or anyone wanting to commemorate their trip. You can reach out to the owner, Yosel Vazquez, at yoselvazquez@yahoo.com to inquire/schedule. You definitely will not regret it!

It seems there are many questions on here regarding Cuba tour companies and related travel regulations (for US citizens). I have been to Cuba several times and have used different tour companies each time. On my most recent cruise last month, I finally found the best! To save you a bunch of time and potential regret, I highly recommend that you look at I Love Cuba Photo Tours (click to link to facebook page).Not only are they the #1 rated local tour company in Havana on TripAdvisor, they have also been featured in Forbes magazine- and it is because they truly go above and beyond to make sure their customers have the amazing and personalized experience they are looking for. Ship excursions are way overpriced and don't provide the personal, local experience that most travelers want- and they also aren't required. The revised OFEC guidelines allow you to travel under Support for the Cuba People if you plan a full time itinerary that fully supports local businesses and private commerce (including locally owned tour companies). I Love Cuba Photo Tours is perfect for these trips, and you will get so much more out of your time there. I have been reading of people deciding to simply book the cheapest option (I Love Cuba is not expensive compared to others) or exploring on your own. However, the experience you will have (especially when you only have a short period of time) will be so much better, and you will gain such a better understanding of the country, when you have passionate and informed local guides taking you around. I'm speaking directly from Cuba experience here. I highly encourage anyone looking for the best to give I Love Cuba Photo Tours a shot. We spent two days with them, and they were the best two days I've spent in Cuba out of all of my trips combined, Not only are they talented and professional guides who love their country and genuinely enjoy what they do.... if you choose a photo tour you can bring an SD card and go home with a ton of professional photos of your trip- the perfect special touch for families, friends, or anyone wanting to commemorate their trip. You can reach out to the owner, Yosel Vazquez, at yoselvazquez@yahoo.com to inquire/schedule. You definitely will not regret it!

Thanks for the information, I booked Yosel for a day tour in September, we are very excited! I'll report back in 100 days or so!

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the information, I booked Yosel for a day tour in September, we are very excited! I'll report back in 100 days or so!

I'll be waiting for your report of I Love Cuba photo tours as my sister & I booked him for April 2019!

We just did a tour with Yosel for the second time. This time was 2 days. He is a great guide who takes you to places you would never see on the ships tour. He is also very good at explaining the history of Cuba and daily like. He will tweek the tour for anything you want to do. His pictures really capture the spirit of the Cuban people and their culture.