Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Hi everyone

I have not seems a large dining room, I think that they are making a bunch of smaller dining room by specialty, please advise.

They have not revealed any dining beyond what will be in Eden yet. Someone on another thread reported that their TA (I think) said the next reveal is in early November and will reportedly be dining venues.

The ship today.

73b863317460b3b25fdf4d45bdbd85da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks again Lloyd for the photo updates.

So when the section in post #486 (first photo) is added on to the "Parabolic Bow" here the whole bow section will start to take shape.

Here is a article about different bow types and mention of Parabolic Bow in the middle of the page.

https://www.marineinsight.com/naval-architecture/types-of-bow-designs-used-for-ships/amp/

Thanks Lloyd and all

Two questions where is the stabilizer under the bow and the opening (door) where the sailor control the ropes when docking ?

Getty - The stabilizer is not directly under the bow. If I recall right, it is typically in the area around mid ship and sometimes between midship and the bow thrusters.

As to the opening door where the crew stand when docking or leaving port, it should be around those openings in the blue section of the upper bow area and above were the anchor comes out. I don't see it in the rendering but that doesn't mean there may not be one.

Edit - Take another look at Lloyd's post 486, first photo (blue and white section). On the port side right below were the white painted section, there seems to be an opening right there that could be it.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

And the rest of the windows go in.

07f37084f48c9fc6819ee57c08a352e3.jpg

Thanks for this photo.

In post #467 I wrote about my puzzlement regarding the window arrangement, focusing on how many blind spots there were between the windows. After looking over the thread again I see in post #405 that the bridge is first fabricated with solid walls, then the windows are gradually cut out. I suspect that this is to retain strength during construction when moving the parts around. Now all is clear in my mind regarding the process.

Thanks again!

I am repeating the previous two images to show the progression of the window cutouts.

726eab7f07ee687b2ef509c2e4e73df8.jpg

ee406e1cbbec8ddbc8433b2a06393af1.jpg

Getty - The stabilizer is not directly under the bow. If I recall right, it is typically in the area around mid ship and sometimes between midship and the bow thrusters.

As to the opening door where the crew stand when docking or leaving port, it should be around those openings in the blue section of the upper bow area and above were the anchor comes out. I don't see it in the rendering but that doesn't mean there may not be one.

Edit - Take another look at Lloyd's post 486, first photo (blue and white section). On the port side right below were the white painted section, there seems to be an opening right there that could be it.

Zoomed in...

95ea7ac66f38332688f87c9af633885f.jpg

Got a closer look at one of the bow openings.

Not a door, but it has to be useful for somethin'.

Ignore the robot.

043575158b8b7b6f8893b7fe9bb36a67.jpg

Or is that a door?

Or is that a door?

Lloyd - Using again photo in post 486, I think I see three big openings.

First - Right above the end of the white Van

Second - Below the first small opening in the white section

Third - to the left of the second small opening in white (or right as you face the photo moving aft).

Edit - Not sure what's in the area in blue just about were the white section ends. It could be an opening there or its where the sections are joined together.

Martini hot tub. [emoji483][emoji483]

It's the one in the foreground of rendering.

b5ade12269877b6e9e63482a4c099164.jpg

70d470c11fffbc6d59f67fecde0473f7.jpg

That bow section again.

2cd741b29e76e591bf43ff77bb28f275.jpg

What's in a name. A lot of spots, apparently.

4fa033f9cf25e274ca94cc1a8663affa.jpg