does anyone have the full bar menu 2014

muffinman1

hate being a pain in the A**, but I was hoping to see the whole drinks menu to see exactly what im entitled to when I upgrade for the week im going in October, I seen a menu on another site but it was dated 2009, and there was red bull and J2o, on the premium drinks menu, just wondering if we are entitled to all that if its still on the newest bar menu for this year, please help anyone

Muffinman :confused:

hate being a pain in the A**, but I was hoping to see the whole drinks menu to see exactly what im entitled to when I upgrade for the week im going in October, I seen a menu on another site but it was dated 2009, and there was red bull and J2o, on the premium drinks menu, just wondering if we are entitled to all that if its still on the newest bar menu for this year, please help anyone

Muffinman :confused:

I miss read your old countdown clock “sailed” & thought you were on the IE already. :o

Rebel Rouser’s post 34 on the “Island Escape drinks menu” thread is the current 2014 bar price list.

Attempt to link to page … http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1914313&page=2

The Red Bull is shown at £3.50 & the J2O at 2.75. (Don’t know what flavours) I think just about everything on the premium menu is included in the £10.95 per room guest per night charge apart from the champaign & fags. :D

Edited by Stevio
Edit