Show us Your Aft!

Have that great corner aft #8532 with the huge balcony booked for my Rhapsody 2/18 cruise. RCI was charging more for those, but worth it. ;)

Now just have to hope they don't sell her before we get on board. :o

Not sure that's an Aft. The corners are 8596 and 8096

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Not sure that's an Aft. The corners are 8596 and 8096

You are right...oops...I got my two booked Rhapsody cruises mixed up. The 2/11/18 cruise is with my sister for her anniversary and birthday cruise (JS cabins booked next to each other mid ship).

I have Rhapsody 8596 JS corner aft on 1/5/19. Yikes...so far in advance...will be sweating it hoping that Rhapsody is still with us by

then. :o

You are right...oops...I got my two booked Rhapsody cruises mixed up. The 2/11/18 cruise is with my sister for her anniversary and birthday cruise (JS cabins booked next to each other mid ship).

I have Rhapsody 8596 JS corner aft on 1/5/19. Yikes...so far in advance...will be sweating it hoping that Rhapsody is still with us by

We sail Dec 2018 on the TA. Have the center aft 8600. I'm still expecting a cancellation. 😱

We just had the Rhapsody corner aft 8596 for the crossing. What a great room!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Getting harder and harder to book corner afts on Freedom class for 2 people.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to us. Booked on Freedom February 3, 2018 (booked in September 2016). We are always Aft and were so disappointed that we could not get our usual corner afts (adventure and Freedom classes). Well....cabin 7408 has been available for a while for three people and this morning, I checked-got it for two!.

• 1 month later...
Cabin 1400 aft balcony on F

Awesome balcony! We have the corner aft on Liberty (our first time on Freedom Class) in March. This is deck ten Jr suite, yes? We are on deck 7. I also scored the corner aft for my Zumba group on the upcoming Zumba charter on Navigator. Although the cabin is the same size, I don’t think the Zumba crowd knows about these aft cabins and their massive balconies! Should be room for all 7 of us (staying in 3 cabins) to gather on our corner aft balcony. Interesting that the Z cruise we were a,lowed to book the aft corner for 2 but not on liberty where we had to book with 3. :confused:

Awesome balcony! We have the corner aft on Liberty (our first time on Freedom Class) in March. This is deck ten Jr suite, yes? We are on deck 7. I also scored the corner aft for my Zumba group on the upcoming Zumba charter on Navigator. Although the cabin is the same size, I don’t think the Zumba crowd knows about these aft cabins and their massive balconies! Should be room for all 7 of us (staying in 3 cabins) to gather on our corner aft balcony. Interesting that the Z cruise we were a,lowed to book the aft corner for 2 but not on liberty where we had to book with 3. :confused:
1400 is a regular aft cabin. Not a JS....but the size of a JS without the tub/walk in closet.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

We did a cabin crawl when we had the corner aft on deck 7 of Adventure ots. We literally had 25 people on the balcony and there was still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did a cabin crawl when we had the corner aft on deck 7 of Adventure ots. We literally had 25 people on the balcony and there was still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IM very excited about our Zumba Cruise Navigator aft corner! I’m more worried about Liberty aft corner, we have coming up soon, several of the videos show no loungers on the balcony!

Anyone sailed a liberty aft balcony out of Galveston lately? (We are sailing 7408) I’m hoping those loungers are out there! The videos are several years old!

IM very excited about our Zumba Cruise Navigator aft corner! I’m more worried about Liberty aft corner, we have coming up soon, several of the videos show no loungers on the balcony!

Anyone sailed a liberty aft balcony out of Galveston lately? (We are sailing 7408) I’m hoping those loungers are out there! The videos are several years old!

Did aft on Liberty last year, and YES we had 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs, and I think 2 tables, but can't remember for sure on that.