Cyber sale week?

CJcruzer

It was mentioned on another thread that cyber sale promotion was applied to their booking.

I cannot find anything on the HAL website, so far...anyone know if this is in effect yet? or when it becomes "active".

Thanks

Carol, I think it is a initiative that certain cruise agencies are doing - not HAL. ;)

Carol, I think it is a initiative that certain cruise agencies are doing - not HAL. ;)

Per my TA, who spoke to HAL this AM: Cyber Monday promotion is already on the books for some, but not all, included sailings. It will probably not appear on website until all offered sailings finalized. If one has interest in a particular sailing, one can call and see if it is listed as of now.

Per my TA, who spoke to HAL this AM: Cyber Monday promotion is already on the books for some, but not all, included sailings. It will probably not appear on website until all offered sailings finalized. If one has interest in a particular sailing, one can call and see if it is listed as of now.

That is nice to know.

Thank you.

We'll be on Konigsdam during the promotion. Glad the HAL website is free to view. Be really nice if explore 4, cyber and on-board benefits are all combine-able.

Do not think that will happen, unless you call on your own. From HAL website:

Explore4 offers end November 17, 2017

A HAL phone agent contacted today had heard no news about any Cyber Sale.

Strange - JUST talked to my PCC and she said that it is out and have seen it on some quotes already. She said it was free gratuities and a small amount beverage card.

I just re-booked with this Cyber Sale! Emailed our PCC and she told us about it. $200 OBC, paid gratuities and $25 beverage card per person. We had to re-book at a slightly higher rate equal to the OBC, but it was still worth it.

Thank you to those who shared the info about the Cyber Sale!

Would love to take advantage of the cyber monday sale, but dont think my cruise will be out by then (Alaska summer 2019) :(

Just talked to our PCC and she said the Alaska 2019 is coming out tomorrow. [emoji846]

We're waiting for the Land and Sea Alaska which will be later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the cyber sale just about the 3 perks - which are nothing to sneeze at and better for us than Explore 4 - or will there also be lower prices on any of the sailings? Never cruised with HAL so we are not familiar with their promotions.

Is the cyber sale just about the 3 perks - which are nothing to sneeze at and better for us than Explore 4 - or will there also be lower prices on any of the sailings? Never cruised with HAL so we are not familiar with their promotions.

I expect prices to drop on the sailings that now offer Explore4 (there is no free lunch any longer). Sometimes this results in some good fares, but you really do need to research the cruise pricing.

What about already booked cruises for on-board things? I would love to get some stuff for our cruise next month.

While each promotion is different, in most cases you can combine them. However, you can often add a promotion on to your reservation if you do not have any promotion currently.

The basic rule is - you get to pick, one deal or the other (includes fare). Basically you can cancel and rebook your old deal if the new one is better.

While each promotion is different, in most cases you can combine them. However, you can often add a promotion on to your reservation if you do not have any promotion currently.

The basic rule is - you get to pick, one deal or the other (includes fare). Basically you can cancel and rebook your old deal if the new one is better.

Even though we are past final payment?