Thank you for sailing email promo

mexylopez

Have never received one after any cruise. I also disembarked a month ago... and would be surprised if one came. They did, however, hound me to fill out a survey but have yet to address one very important issue which I highlighted.

Have never received one after any cruise. I also disembarked a month ago... and would be surprised if one came. They did, however, hound me to fill out a survey but have yet to address one very important issue which I highlighted.

Same here with the survey, I also haven't received a response. (They have always acknowledged the concerns)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did receive the email when we returned from our last cruise. (May, 2017).

As others have said,whether you get it or not, just request the ZPM promotion. I believe you must book within 60 days to have it applied.

I did receive the email when we returned from our last cruise. (May, 2017).

As others have said,whether you get it or not, just request the ZPM promotion. I believe you must book within 60 days to have it applied.

Yes, this. I received the offer after my July cruise., however many times I did not. I just asked for the promotion and it w as applied as long as I met all terms.

Out of curiosity, is this a better option than the double onboard spending credit if booking on board the cruise? I don’t normally book so quickly after a cruise, however, I’m looking to do a Mediterranean cruise for the first time next year and thinking about booking it during my Carribean cruise in January to take advantage of the additional shipboard credit.

Out of curiosity, is this a better option than the double onboard spending credit if booking on board the cruise? I don’t normally book so quickly after a cruise, however, I’m looking to do a Mediterranean cruise for the first time next year and thinking about booking it during my Carribean cruise in January to take advantage of the additional shipboard credit.

It should be the same (assuming you used a Future Cruise Deposit, purchased onboard).

I have received the emails a few weeks after each of my last cruises, it's usually not very much, approx $200 US, but better than nothing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How much more would one expect? I think $200 is generous. We only get $100 OBC's on many cruises.

How much more would one expect? I think $200 is generous. We only get $100 OBC's on many cruises.

Wow! One would think that this question of “has anyone received an email” was actually a post complaining about the amount of on board credit...let’s try and keep the comments relative please..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We received one a couple of weeks ago presumably in response to a September cruise. This was our fifth HAL cruise. It included an invitation to enter a sweepstake for a free cruise plus OBC. I'm surprised we were chosen to receive it (unless this is random) as we booked a very inexpensive fare about 5 weeks out. I would think these offers would be sent to those who habitually book suites or end up with a larger bill at the end. The ones HAL makes money on.