Hints & Tips for when you first board Seaside

mighty george

We are sailing on Seaside on 26th May and have been reading lots things we should do when we first board such as register for kids club and the water slides.

So I am hoping all you lovely people out there in cruise critic land could help me with hints and tips of what we need to do when we first board to make this the best cruise ever.

Thanks

Hereare my tips . . . If you have purchased a photo package go pick up the VIP card soon after you board.

Take a walk to your assigned dining room to locate your table . Approach the Matre D if there are any problems or concerns . If you wait until dinner time you are less likely to have your table reassigned .

Pack your swim suit in your carry on , or wear it under your clothes so you can swim or sunbathe while the pool area is less crowded.

Make your show reservations for the week using the MSC for Me app.

Don't stand in a long line to register your credit card . You have up to 48 hrs to do this and the kiosks are virtually unused on the second day .

Hereare my tips . . . If you have purchased a photo package go pick up the VIP card soon after you board.

Take a walk to your assigned dining room to locate your table . Approach the Matre D if there are any problems or concerns . If you wait until dinner time you are less likely to have your table reassigned .

Pack your swim suit in your carry on , or wear it under your clothes so you can swim or sunbathe while the pool area is less crowded.

Make your show reservations for the week using the MSC for Me app.

Don't stand in a long line to register your credit card . You have up to 48 hrs to do this and the kiosks are virtually unused on the second day .

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for - inside information lol! Some great tips, especially the registering the credit card and booking the shows.

Getting excited can’t believe i’ve got 5 weeks to wait ;p