Parkway Parking at Cape Liberty

Beardie

Has anyone used this facility while on Anthem? I understand they have taken over the old Premier Parking which had very poor reviews. Hopefully, they are a decent alternative consideration to parking at the pier.

No recent reports on this. IMO it's very unclear exactly who is running this operation. Under the 69 Hook Road address a google search shows multiple parking operator names peddling this parking.

1). Parkway Parking

2). Bayonne Cruise Parking

3). Park Whiz

4). Parkopedia

5) Parking Panda

Use google earth to look at the address and the quality of the parking area. Multiple businesses are listed at this address including a storage company that has daily traffic in and out of the property. Aside from this, there have always been unanswered questions about the licensing and liability insurance coverage for the shuttle vehicles used to transport cruisers to Cape Liberty. The operation at this address has never been recommended on this board. Caveat emptor.

Is there a reason you don't want to park at the Port? Parking is covered and easy peasy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's always a money issue for folks who,ask this question. Our Bayonne cruisers who know the area have said they would never ditch their cars at this parking lot.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure glad I ignored the bad reviews! This place is very convenient. On the drive up to Bayonne they called to make sure I was OK and asked if I needed directions. When I got there, they helped to unload the luggage, placed it in the van and took us right to the port. Upon returning, they were waiting right at zone 10 and immediately took us back to our vehicle.

I highly recommend this facility! Next time we cruise out of Bayonne I'll use them again. Much cheaper than the port parking!

Teri

It's always a money issue for folks who,ask this question.

I still don't get it, you spend thousands of dollar to get on a cruise and more when on the cruise. Then can park steps away from in an area that is only open when a ship is calling it but for a few dollars less people want the hassle of adding a shuttle?

It is not like you are saying what you spent on a unlimited drink package.

As to the questionable parking facility caveat emptor.

I'm sure glad I ignored the bad reviews! This place is very convenient. On the drive up to Bayonne they called to make sure I was OK and asked if I needed directions. When I got there, they helped to unload the luggage, placed it in the van and took us right to the port. Upon returning, they were waiting right at zone 10 and immediately took us back to our vehicle.

I highly recommend this facility! Next time we cruise out of Bayonne I'll use them again. Much cheaper than the port parking!

Teri

Glad that all worked well for you with this offsite lot. Reading that they actually called you on your drive, while thoughtful, was surprising because when I used their facility they would not answer their phone from the group of us who were waiting at the designated pick up location inquiring why their vehicle was not at the pier as promised and when it would eventually be dispatched.

Could you also update the following for those interested in using premier....

Are the pot holes still in their lot?

Is the lot still unsecured during the day to allow the self storage (who own the property leased by parkway parking) customers access?

Are they still claiming it is a secured lot despite it not being except, at night when locked?