Silhouette S1, cabin 2148 or 6306?

lawgirl

We have been in an aft SS1 before and love them. But for a future Caribbean cruise, these are the only 2 left. I THINK deck 6 on Silhouette is same as Reflection, with that teeny balcony that can barely fit a chair. But deck 12 has the Oceanview above....we stayed below the cafe on a Royal Caribbean cruise and it was constant scraping of chairs. I like to sleep in late and nap. (There are 4 sea days). Can anyone help? Which do I choose? Thank you much!

• 3 weeks later...

We have stayed in 2148 and 2150 before without a problem; however, in cooler climate cruises. Just got off the October 11th sailing in 2150 to the Western Med and found the chair scraping quite continuous usually beginning at 6:00 am. We are booked in the same cabin next August and looking to get a cabin a deck or two lower. The disadvantage to this is the balcony is not totally covered as it is on the Resort Deck, but it is quitter!!! Hope this helps.

we had 6306 for a 9 night cruise to Norway/Denmark. The room is nice and quiet. We both caught colds and spent a lot of time in the room. The balcony is very skinny, but you can still sit out there. I only used the balcony to take photos as we came into port. I left the curtains open, so we could see the view. If you don't want noise, take 6306