Princess Patter Panama Canal - Caribbean Princess.

sprint180

Does anyone have a princess patter for the Panama Canal on Caribbean Princess. Or know where I can find one. I am just curious about how the days might go.

Thanks

Vicki

The initial sailing is not until October 21st.No one will have Patters. The ship is now in Europe.

I don't care if they are old ones.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Caribbean Princess has never traversed the Panama Canal. First sailing is October 21. Until then, only the Island, Coral, and sometimes Pacific Princess have sailed through the old locks.

• 1 month later...
I will be sailing on October 21st, only 5 days to go YEAH. Will try to help you out.:):cool:

Thank you, would love to see some of the scheduled entertainment and which nights I should book Sabatini's and Crown Grill. Our cruise is on Nov. 30th.

I will be sailing on October 21st, only 5 days to go YEAH. Will try to help you out.:):cool:

We will be on the same sailing as "Lou the Glue" on the November 30 cruise to the Panama Canal and we would also appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. :)

Thank you, would love to see some of the scheduled entertainment and which nights I should book Sabatini's and Crown Grill. Our cruise is on Nov. 30th.

The entertainment is going to change. Sounds like you have cruised Princess before. Entertainment changes from time to time, so you cannot count on it being the same. We were on a B2B and the Princess shows were same but featured entertainers changed.

Me too. Especially interested in knowing which night is Italian.