What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

11/27/17 Jade I Bid $50 the lowest bid permitted and it upgraded me from obstructed ocean to midship balcony[emoji41]Needless to say I am one very happy cruiser
Great deal and so quick of NCL to pull trigger on the upgrade. Lol. Bid a heck of a lot more and leave in 5 days, so only 3 days left. Still no word. Figured the oct27 sailing, is not a prime date. Last cruise to Bermuda for NCL Dawn this year. So NCL would love to take the upgrades. Looks like it's not going to happen. Even my wife who was not extited, wants the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

If you don't get an email to bid who can you contact at NCL to try and get one?

Thanks

You won't get an offer until 80 days prior to sailing. So if you are inquiry about your February 2018 sailing you are still a little ways out.

Super excited!!! I just got a notification from my CC company regarding a purchase by NCL. I have not received a notification from NCL yet, but I immediately went to My Account and the cabin number has changed. We are now staying in The Haven!... Whoo-Hoo!! Our sailing is 11/12 on the BA. My offer was in the middle of the fair scale, never thought I would get the upgrade. There was 13 H5 available on Friday, now there are only 6.

You won't get an offer until 80 days prior to sailing. So if you are inquiry about your February 2018 sailing you are still a little ways out.

Is it 80, 90, 75 right after final payment? I've seen everything given

I just received an e-mail my offer was accepted for $620.00 pp to upgrade to a 2 bedroom family suite from a mid-ship balcony-. I priced these out and am still saving $1500.00 for the cabin.

Congratulations when are you sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Just got back in office. Still pending. Only have 2 days left. Just up Bid yesterday. So still keeping my fingers crossed.

I think they are working their way. I see the haven is almost sold out now with other cabins being now vacant. I think you will get it

I think they are working their way. I see the haven is almost sold out now with other cabins being now vacant. I think you will get it

No Haven on NCL Dawn. Did a big up bid on the mini suites. Not to many left. But if people are bidding on full suites, might have a few to go back in upgrade pool. Im thinking should know by this time tomorrow as will be 72 hours before sailing. Lol, my wife just texted me about the upgrade. Didn't want one last week.

No Haven on NCL Dawn. Did a big up bid on the mini suites. Not to many left. But if people are bidding on full suites, might have a few to go back in upgrade pool. Im thinking should know by this time tomorrow as will be 72 hours before sailing. Lol, my wife just texted me about the upgrade. Didn't want one last week.

Yes you are right no Haven on Dawn I have to get used to that. Again the reason why DH is not coming this time around. Yes I see my mini is still available

Just wondering if anyone travelling on Norweigan Epic Dec 9-16 has been actually upgraded yet? I put in an offer from MidShip Balcony to Aft Haven. No word yet... Good Luck Everyone!

I hope you are ok with your midship balcony because it looks like all The Haven suites are sold out for that cruise.

Just wondering if anyone travelling on Norweigan Epic Dec 9-16 has been actually upgraded yet? I put in an offer from MidShip Balcony to Aft Haven. No word yet... Good Luck Everyone!

We did. Aft balcony to Haven balcony. Just got our Haven luggage tags! 😎

I hope you are ok with your midship balcony because it looks like all The Haven suites are sold out for that cruise.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

I think I've just been upgraded. Put in a bid for $10 over minimum for a Owners Suit and just looked at my credit card and their was an NCL charge. Then looked on MYNCL and cabin has been changed to an H3. This is on the 11/29 sailing of the GEM. Still no e-mail from NCL but it sure looks like it's been accepted.