Prepaid Cheers

sammycal

I had the cheers package on RCL and got my money's worth for the first couple days. Too bad you can't buy it for sea days only because it doesn't carry with you to the beach. ;p

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't think that would work out well for the cruiselines, being they are in business to make money.

Then people would say why can't I purchase for 1/2 day being I'm in Port the other half. Kinda like someone having their cake and eating it to.

But I hear you!

The cruise lines have averaged this price out knowing there will be up and down days. Even if they did decide to break it down by port and sea days the price wouldn't be the same...that is business 101.

I had the cheers package on RCL and got my money's worth for the first couple days. Too bad you can't buy it for sea days only because it doesn't carry with you to the beach. ;p

Pretty much why we don't buy Cheers... those darn port days get in the way. :)

I always at least break even on port days. Of course I don’t drink much in port. It’s something like this:

Coffee: 3.50

A water and sports drink to take in port:3.50

2 beers during sail away 13

2-3 alchemy drinks 22-33

That’s 42-53 before the evening shows.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't think that would work out well for the cruiselines, being they are in business to make money.

Then people would say why can't I purchase for 1/2 day being I'm in Port the other half. Kinda like someone having their cake and eating it to.

But I hear you!

It would be nice if they allowed it to be used on their private Islands like RCCL does.

I don't think mine have ever shown, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. I too print out the email receipt, but I've never had a problem once onboard and never had to show the receipt. I still print it out though just in case.