Is Gem the only ship left for itinerary changes?

djpk2003

My Travel Consultant emailed me the (revised) 11- Day Caribbean Cruise Itinerary; (yesterday, October 20th. @ 6:13 p.m.); that she had just received from NCL, related to my cruise on the 'GEM', November 21 to December 2, 2017 as follows:

November 21 - Embark NYC 4:00 p.m.

November 22 to 24 - At Sea

November 25 - St. John's, Antigua 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

November 26 - Bridgetown, Barbados 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

November 27 - Castries, St. Lucia 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

November 28 - Basseterre St. Kitts - Nevis 8 a.m. 5 p.m.

November 29 - St. Thomas, USVI 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.

November 30 - December 1 - At Sea

December 2 - Arrive NYC 10 a.m.

I sail in December 23 also. Haven't received an email yet. Wonder why?

It seems like there are a lot of people on this sailing that haven't gotten this email. I'm in a Facebook group for the sailing that not a single person has received any email. It's very weird

You guys won the lottery even though you had to wait. Breakaway 12/3 got Port Canaveral, GSC, and Nassau then 3 western ports. Even though we could have gone to at least 3 of our ports they are gone. And it looks like we could have done St. Thomas too now. Argh.

found website shoreexcursionsgroup.com and they have itinerary for Gem 11 nts out of NYC Jan 23 and are selling excursions! Very interesting!

Indeed....it shows the Feb 3rd 10 day as hitting Antiqua, St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Thomas...

For what it’s worth....but I doubt they’d be selling those if it wasn’t so...

I just got an email from Vivian Ewart that has the new itinerary - I spent the morning firing off letters about the lack of communication from NCL - that I hope is wrong cause if it's right, they took a day OFF the 11/21 cruise.

Something has happened cause St Kitts is missing from original itinerary. :confused::confused:

NCL_1.jpg

im on the 11/11 10 day and st kitts was never on the itinerary?? we have 4 ports of call which is exactly what we had before!

found website shoreexcursionsgroup.com and they have itinerary for Gem 11 nts out of NYC Jan 23 and are selling excursions! Very interesting!

Interesting!! Thanks for sharing! That is the cruise I am on! :D Been not so patiently waiting to hear where we're going....

im on the 11/11 10 day and st kitts was never on the itinerary?? we have 4 ports of call which is exactly what we had before!

I'm on this cruise and I thought we were going to St John? now it's Martinique. Did I overlook the St John at some point. Never been to Martinque so that will be a nice stop for us.

I'm on this cruise and I thought we were going to St John? now it's Martinique. Did I overlook the St John at some point. Never been to Martinque so that will be a nice stop for us.

This is for the 11/21 cruise which is an 11-day. They were supposed to originally go to St. Kitts

Just got off the phone with this excursion company...they are not affiliated in any way with the cruise line, but the person I spoke to said that their IT people are in constant contact with the cruise lines and have as up-to-date info as anyone. My guess is that this will be the itinerary, but it would be nice if NCL would say something official.

Just got off the phone with a VERY Unhelpful shore excursion team member. I requested most up to date ports of call so that we can properly plan. We are on the 12/23 Gem sailing. I explained that some who are on the same sailing posted different ports and I wanted to make sure. She rudely replied - "well, you see the ports on our site and you can't trust other's information. The ports are listed and you can book if you want to." "There is nothing else I can tell you." I am confident that she did not have any additional information BUT it's the I can care less and rude tone that annoyed me! I am sure that she received other calls but it's part of customer relations....