Shuttle from hotel in Rome to port

cruisesusie

We booked this: http://www.civitavecchiaport.org/shared-shuttle-service/

"Now you can also use our service from Civitavecchia port to Rome City center, from Rome City center to Civitavecchia port. DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICE! PICK-UP/DROP-OFF AT YOUR HOTEL. PRICES FROM/TO ROME CITY. YOU WILL BE PICKED UP/DROPPED OFF AT YOUR HOTEL OR PRIVATE ADDRESS IN ROME CITY CENTER"

TOTAL PRICE

2 PASSENGERS 70

3 PASSENGERS 100

4 PASSENGERS 130

This link will bring you to the port of Civitavecchia's shared shuttle service. They will pick you up at your hotel in Rome and bring you right to your ship. Costs 75 eu per couple. Check the website and see if someone has a shuttle already set up on the date you need your ride, and you can join if they have space (max is 8 people). If none available, you can start your own shuttle and people can join yours. All the details are on the website. I posted it on our roll call, and had no problem filling it.

We booked this: http://www.civitavecchiaport.org/shared-shuttle-service/

"Now you can also use our service from Civitavecchia port to Rome City center, from Rome City center to Civitavecchia port. DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICE! PICK-UP/DROP-OFF AT YOUR HOTEL. PRICES FROM/TO ROME CITY. YOU WILL BE PICKED UP/DROPPED OFF AT YOUR HOTEL OR PRIVATE ADDRESS IN ROME CITY CENTER"

TOTAL PRICE

2 PASSENGERS 70

3 PASSENGERS 100

4 PASSENGERS 130

This link will bring you to the port of Civitavecchia's shared shuttle service. They will pick you up at your hotel in Rome and bring you right to your ship. Costs 75 eu per couple. Check the website and see if someone has a shuttle already set up on the date you need your ride, and you can join if they have space (max is 8 people). If none available, you can start your own shuttle and people can join yours. All the details are on the website. I posted it on our roll call, and had no problem filling it.

Thanks for your response. Our hotel offers a transfer service for 180 euros for 4. Before booking it I thought I would look for other possibilities. I'll check out the website.

Thanks,

Susan

Thanks for your response. Our hotel offers a transfer service for 180 euros for 4. Before booking it I thought I would look for other possibilities. I'll check out the website.

Thanks,

Susan

Hi,

the port is about 1 hour driving from the FCO airport and probably longer from your hotel, so the 180 euros for 4 is not too bad of a price ....... some want a lot more .... but some do the transfer for less.

Back in July we paid 150 euros for a private transfer of 8 of us from FCO to a hotel in Civitavecchia. Same price was quoted if the transfer was from a hotel in Rome to the ship.

Excellent service, english speaking very helpful driver, quick response to any email. No credit card required for booking.

So look at some quotes before you hire someone.

Edited by wieslaw

Thanks,

Susan

As stated above you can get a better deal with a private transfer company like RomeCabs. We love RC. Have used it several times.