Allure: ECarb 7 Day Compass

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing! Very helpful!!

It is very helpful and thanks. I did notice that the late seating in the MDR is listed as 8:30pm. On my documents it is listed as 8:00. Does anybody know if they have changed the dining times?

Sailing the end io March 2017. Are the 7 Day Compasses (Nassau, St.T & St.M) available yet? If so, where can I find one?

I took pictures of each day's Compass and posted it on my personal Facebook page. Just enter my name, robert ghitea, and you can see them, as they are public view and can be seen by anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is very helpful and thanks. I did notice that the late seating in the MDR is listed as 8:30pm. On my documents it is listed as 8:00. Does anybody know if they have changed the dining times?

On our January 29, 2017 allure OTS sailing, the dinner was at 8pm every night. I believe the earlier dinner is to accommodate the American cruiser that likes to eat earlier.

On our January 29, 2017 allure OTS sailing, the dinner was at 8pm every night. I believe the earlier dinner is to accommodate the American cruiser that likes to eat earlier.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

I took pictures of each day's Compass and posted it on my personal Facebook page. Just enter my name, robert ghitea, and you can see them, as they are public view and can be seen by anybody.

Robert - went to your Facebook page..

UNBELIEVABLE!! We simply cannot thank you enough for all these incredible videos & pics!! :):)

Going on the same ship/iten. tomorrow and this helps so much in our planning. I don't know where you found the time for all those fantastic videos/shots/postings, but we are certainly very grateful!:D:D

Thanks. I believe I'll be on the same cruise as you--Allure, March 26th.