Liberty Bahamas port views from ship

cfr70

Which side of the ship gives port views while docked in Freeport & Nassau? When I sailed Sensation back in 2014 it was Starboard side and i'm hoping for the same for Liberty since my cabin is Starboard side again.

Which side of the ship gives port views while docked in Freeport & Nassau? When I sailed Sensation back in 2014 it was Starboard side and i'm hoping for the same for Liberty since my cabin is Starboard side again.

I have seen them both pull in and back in so it's crap shoot, if I were to guess I would say starboard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've sailed to Nassau many times so far. Half the cruises our ship backed into port and the other half the captain brought her straight in.

There's really no way to tell which way your ship will dock.

Then there's the issue with number of ships in port. We've had as many as four other ships, with ours being in the berth furthest away from land. We had a great view of the ship next to us. Another time, we were somewhere in the middle, so we looked at a ship on either side.

Check out the picture here: http://www.portnassauwebcam.com/

We've sailed to Nassau many times so far. Half the cruises our ship backed into port and the other half the captain brought her straight in.

There's really no way to tell which way your ship will dock.

Then there's the issue with number of ships in port. We've had as many as four other ships, with ours being in the berth furthest away from land. We had a great view of the ship next to us. Another time, we were somewhere in the middle, so we looked at a ship on either side.

Check out the picture here: http://www.portnassauwebcam.com/

The webcam wouldn't play on my laptop, so I googled images of the Nassau port and now I see how it's laid out for the ships to dock and how I could get stuck in the middle one. Not a big deal if it happens. I'll just wave out my window at the cabins in the next ship. :)

The webcam wouldn't play on my laptop, so I googled images of the Nassau port and now I see how it's laid out for the ships to dock and how I could get stuck in the middle one. Not a big deal if it happens. I'll just wave out my window at the cabins in the next ship. :)

We've experienced some people forgetting that our ship was right next door to theirs and we could see into their cabin. :eek: