Coke and soda locations while eating on Lido deck?

Produce123

hi there. I drink plenty of pop with my meals and will be getting the endless bubbles soda plan. I have read there is a few stations for water and juice but are there soda fountains around the Lido buffet or Guy's burger that I can refill myself as I have heard the glasses are tiny or must I find a bar?

And secondly, can I bring my own big mug for them to fill to avoid asking for so many glasses of pop or are they strict with one glass at a time?

Thanks for everyone's time.

No self service fountain machines. Most Carnival ships have 3 bars on the Lido 2 near the mid-ship pool, and 1 more between the buffet and the aft area.

You can bring your own mug or travel cup to any bartender and when you have Bottomless Bubbles they will fill the cup after rinsing it, with what every covered beverage you want. Without the package or non-covered drinks either the can or bottle will be handed to you or the drink mixed in a standard bar glass for the beverage.

I took a pretty large insulated mug and filled it with ice. I tried to always go to the same bar and bartender and made sure to tip a buck every time I got my soda.

I think the official policy is to give you a glass of soda.

On the second day, the bartender said to just give him the mug and he would fill it.

BTW... I still continued to tip him extra throughout the cruise.

A couple of bucks extra here and there goes a long way. They do work hard for their money.

This is anecdotal but we usually take big Yeti cups that I filled with ice on Lido and then asked for the beverage of choice without ice. Some poured the soda in to a cup, some just asked if I planned on pouring it in my cup and then offered to pour it directly there. None offered me the can (which is really what the no ice turns in to).

It really isn't much of an inconvenience to fill with ice on lido when at lunch so I just took that extra step to avoid asking anyone to do something they may not be allowed to do (genuinely unsure of the policy).

Really, my only problem with the bubbles and Cheers! as far as what is included is that you can't just get a can of soda. It may be because of sharing or because they aren't kept cold (doubtful since they do sell the whole cans), but it just seems silly to me that an adult is given a glass at a time.

We did the bubbles last time. Never again. We drink a lot of pop too and we felt we were always hunting down pop. At the main dining room they NEVER offered to bring us anything other than water. It was like we were bothering them to get the pop. We also found that when we went to the bar to get a pop, all they did was open a can and pour it on ice. I plan to carry on 3 twelve packs of pop this time and bring it to the places with me. Easier and cheaper. If I run out I’ll drink tea, which I ended up drinking most of the time last time because of the hassle anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums