Mini Suite (Mid Ship) question on Dawn - Need Help Please

camaro69

Hello - looking to book the Dawn for Feb 7 2018 cruise - can anyone advise on the Mid Ship Mini Suites on Deck 11 - I looked at the deck plans and realize the pool and garden cafe are above - is the noise really an issue? Am looking at the MA (which is under the pool deck) vs MB (under the garden cafe) - Appreciate any input on MA cabines 11086, 11088, 11092, 11100 oe 11610 right by the elevators. Thanks so much!

We were under the eating side once and did not hear anything. I would be more concerned being under the kitchen. Way more activity taking place there. Pool deck may have chairs moving in the morning depending on where/when you are sailing. Not sure where the Dawn will be for your cruise.

(And, assume you know the difference between mini suite and regular balcony)

Hi yes I know the difference between mini suite & regular balcony...thanks! Where is the kitchen located on Deck 11? I think I may go with under the pool deck vs the garden cafe. Dawn will be in the Caribbean at this time.

We were under the pool deck quite a few years ago - didn't bother us but we're not light sleepers. It was also a Bermuda cruise so we were in port three days. Looking forward to sailing the Dawn again - she looks fabulous post refurbishing.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks good to know appreciate it! Excited about going on the Dawn for 11 day Southern Cruise - should be fun! We are used to the big mega ships so this will be different for us plus we have never cruised out of Tampa either. Thanks again!

If it is available, I would very highly recommend cabin 11056. I spent 2 weeks in that cabin in 2013 during the Dawn' s repositional cruise. It is slightly forward but not so forward that you feel like you are walking forever. The nice thing about the cabin is that there are cabins above and below so noise isn't an issue. If you look at the deck plans, the blank area directly opposite the cabin is fire fighting equipment so that isn't a problem, either. If that cabin is available, I would grab it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app