Laundry Package

reeflover

We will be on on the 7 night cruise to Tahiti. We bought the laundry package. I read that the last day to send laundry to be cleaned is the day before the last day of the cruise.

I am confused as to what is considered the last day. Is it the last full day of the cruise or the day we depart the ship?

You will return to Tahiti at about 7:00 pm the evening before you have to leave the ship. The next day you have to leave the ship, more or less, by about 11-noon. Laundry can be put out early in the morning on the day your ship gets back to Tahiti and it should be back early that same evening.

You will return to Tahiti at about 7:00 pm the evening before you have to leave the ship. The next day you have to leave the ship, more or less, by about 11-noon. Laundry can be put out early in the morning on the day your ship gets back to Tahiti and it should be back early that same evening.

Thanks for the reply. It really helps me plan how I should pack.

We are considering this laundry package for our July 10 night cruise, and have a few questions:

- Are items pressed (ironed)?

- Would items that I normally hand wash be ok to give for laundering?

Thanks for any feedback!

We used the laundry package and now are completely spoiled! The items come back clean and pressed either folded or on a hanger per your request. I'm not certain what you normally hand wash. You can give special written instructions (for example: wash on cold gentle, air dry ). We had no complaints. We put our laundry out in the evening upon retiring and had it back by 5ish. It was wonderful to come home and only have to wash what we wore on the plane home!

We used the laundry package and now are completely spoiled! The items come back clean and pressed either folded or on a hanger per your request. I'm not certain what you normally hand wash. You can give special written instructions (for example: wash on cold gentle, air dry ). We had no complaints. We put our laundry out in the evening upon retiring and had it back by 5ish. It was wonderful to come home and only have to wash what we wore on the plane home!

Sounds wonderful Cruisedreamer1...I think we will try it out on our first PG cruise this coming July! Thanks very much for the feedback!

:) Lisa