Boat tour with lunch at resort in mountains near Pitons?

mary_228

Several years ago I was on a private tour organized by CC members which included whale/dolphin watching, a snorkel stop at a small cove and lunch at a gorgeous resort perched high in the hills overlooking the beach. I would like to repeat the experience but cannot find a tour that includes the restaurant meal. Can anyone help me?

Not sure if this will help jog anyone's memory but the resort is called Ti Kaye and it is near Anse Cochon. Now that I have found the name of the property, I have emailed them to see if any tour companies are allowed to stop there and hopefully will get the name of the company.

• 3 years later...
Several years ago I was on a private tour organized by CC members which included whale/dolphin watching, a snorkel stop at a small cove and lunch at a gorgeous resort perched high in the hills overlooking the beach. I would like to repeat the experience but cannot find a tour that includes the restaurant meal. Can anyone help me?

Hey Mary - this sounds lovely. Did you ever find the tour company?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chrashton - I found this online

KAI KOKO SPA DAY PASS

ESCAPE TO OUR LUXURY RESORT FOR A DAY OF PAMPERING

Escape for the day to the Kai Koko Spa at the adult-only Ti Kaye Resort. Board our boat at Point Seraphine at 8:30am and cruise up the coast to Anse Cochon Bay. Upon arrival enjoy a Relaxation Massage followed by a three course lunch, two complimentary soft drinks, snorkel equipment and use of our resort pass sun bed and resorts towels.

Spa Resort Pass Full Details:

• $210.40 per person (including VAT & service charge)
  • Return boat transfer, departing Point Seraphine, Castries at 8:30am or Marigot Bay at 8:45am. Boat departs Ti Kaye dock at 2:30pm arriving Castries 3:15pm. In the event of rough seas Ti Kaye Resort & Spa will arrange a land transfer at no additional cost.
  • Upon arrival you will be met by one of bellmen and transported to the Spa for your 60 minute Relaxation Massage. Should you wish to upgrade your treatment of add other treatments please contact the Spa Concierge in advance to make these arrangements.
  • A three course lunch with 2 complimentary soft drinks will be served at the Ti Manje Beach Grill. The Kai Koko Spa will assist in making this reservation for you. We recommend you allow at least one hour for lunch.
  • Snorkel equipment is part of the Spa Day Pass which can be collected from Island Divers, our onsite dive center. We have two great house reefs on either side of Anse Cochon Bay that both novice and experienced snorkelers can enjoy.
  • Enjoy your own sun lounger with cushions, umbrella, and beach towels.
  • Lockers, at both the spa and dive center are available for your convenience.

Reservations are required, for more information please call (758) 456-8109 or e-mail us at spa@tikaye.com

• 2 years later...