discounts for 3rd, 4th passengers

mdannemi

You need to give more information. What cruise line are you considering? Most mainstream cruise lines price per person with no discounts for children. However, the number of passengers in a cabin can make a huge difference. Most "standard " cabins hold 2 passengers, but if a cabin holds 3 or 4 passengers usually using a sofa bed or Pullman bed, the price per person will be less.

Are there any cruises that offer a discount for 3rd and 4th passengers (our children)? Also, we are looking to maybe sail out of Charleston, if possible.

Carnival, who sails out of Charleston will occasionally offer discounts on 3rd and 4th passengers. You need to watch for their sales.

I am just starting to look, so no particular cruise line in mind yet. I was just looking for specials with "kids sail free" or discounted 3rd 4th passengers.

Carnival sails out of Charleston and they do discount 3rd and 4th passengers.

You just won't see a "Sale".

If you do a mock booking on their website for example you'll see the price listed as $500 per person . This is based on double occupancy. So you're thinking $2000 total right

But when you book 4 people in the same cabin, you'll find the total price less than $2000.

"Kids Sail Free"?

Rarely

Do you have a particular cruise line in mind?

Many have discount for a third or fourth sharing a cabin/suite.

Keith

I am just starting to look, so no particular cruise line in mind yet. I was just looking for specials with "kids sail free" or discounted 3rd 4th passengers.

ex techie

Learn this now: age is NOT a factor when it comes to pricing a cruise. A 6 month old pays the same as a 66 year old. While most lines charge less for the 3rd and 4th in a cabin it is not always a lot less and sometimes it is cheap to get 2 cabins. If the kids are old enough price out a balcony for the adults with an inside across the hall for the youngsters

Edited by spookwife