Bliss aft penthouse floor plan & pix?

erdoran

I'm looking for as much info as possible on Bliss Haven aft penthouse suite (H6 I think. I've googled and searched around and all I could find was a couple of pix and two German youtubes. anyone know of other pix and floor plans? Also there's a wonderful spreadsheet for the breakaway

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

with lots of specifics, I don't suppose there is anything at all that could show the difference in balcony sizes by deck for the aft penthouse? I know on the Breakaway there is a significant difference by deck. Any info yet for Bliss?

Bliss matches Escape for stateroom configuration and balcony size.

(copy/paste from myself ;p)

First, decide on your preferred bedroom/master bathroom configuration.

With Configuration A, the master bedroom (larger) is near the balcony and there is a 2nd access door to the balcony in the master bedroom.

With Configuration B, the master bathroom (larger) is near the balcony and has a view of the ocean and balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony. With the balcony door closed and sealed, the noise isn't a problem but the bass can be felt on the highest decks.

Configuration A doesn't have natural light in the master bathroom.

Configuration B doesn't have natural light in the master bedroom.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration A is on decks 11 and 14.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration B is on decks 9, 10, 12, and 13.

On Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore, Configuration A is on decks 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15

On Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14. (opposite of BA/GA)

All H6 living rooms are the same no matter which ship (BA/GA/Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore) other than mirror image between port and starboard.

The balconies are all roughly the same width but differ in depth.

On BA/GA, the size order is 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13 from deepest to least deep.

On Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore, the size order is 9, 12, 15, 14, 11, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

For Bliss, above deck 15 is the Spa (for Escape, it's the Garden Cafe) and above the Spa is Spice H2O. In the late night hours, the noise/bass from Spice might bother someone on their balcony. With the balcony door closed/sealed, the noise isn't a problem but the bass can be felt from the higher decks.

Wow, thanks! Is the balcony on H6 really only 78 sq ft? That's MUCH MUCH smaller than on BA/GA. Can that be right? We're in a CY penthouse now, the balcony is 58 sq ft vs the 78 sq ft for H6? That alone is making me rethink spending the $$$$$ extra to switch.

Listed square footage numbers are rarely accurate.

I prefer to go by pictures or videos from multiple angles when possible.

Here's deck 12, for example...

lMCiZSL_5G.JPG

...it is smaller than deck 12 H6 on Breakaway/Getaway but is still a good size. There are 2 loungers over there but you have to look at the reflection to see the other one. The door from the bedroom is there but it's not pictured.

• 1 month later...
Listed square footage numbers are rarely accurate.

I prefer to go by pictures or videos from multiple angles when possible.

Here's deck 12, for example...

lMCiZSL_5G.JPG

...it is smaller than deck 12 H6 on Breakaway/Getaway but is still a good size. There are 2 loungers over there but you have to look at the reflection to see the other one. The door from the bedroom is there but it's not pictured.

We are looking to book on the Joy which I believe will be like Bliss and a Penthouse aft. The agent was telling me each one had a differenet size balcony but the same size cabin. Is this true? She said 9 had biggest balcony and then 12. We are thinking of 12. They are all open right now. Which do you think is the best balcony to have? I was wondering if 9 was too low. Thanks so much

We did deck 11 & 13 on the Bliss - the bedroom is smaller on deck 11 but the ocean view from the bathroom and the huge shower were amazing.

Deck 13 balcony was large enough for 2 loungers & table with 4 chairs but we couldn’t open the master bedroom door to the balcony, didn’t try very hard as the lounger was blocking the door.

So happy that the Getaway has the bigger bathroom on deck 9, that’s what we booked for next year

We are looking to book on the Joy which I believe will be like Bliss and a Penthouse aft. The agent was telling me each one had a differenet size balcony but the same size cabin. Is this true? She said 9 had biggest balcony and then 12. We are thinking of 12. They are all open right now. Which do you think is the best balcony to have? I was wondering if 9 was too low. Thanks so much

H6 staterooms are all the same overall size but the bedroom/master bathroom configuration can be either A or B.

The living-room/small bathroom is the same for all other than mirror image between port and starboard.

Configuration A has the master bedroom (larger) near the balcony and a 2nd access door to the balcony.

Configuration B has the master bathroom (larger) near the balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss and Encore, Configuration A is all H6 decks other than decks 11 and 14.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss and Encore, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14.

H6 staterooms are all the same overall size but the bedroom/master bathroom configuration can be either A or B.

The living-room/small bathroom is the same for all other than mirror image between port and starboard.

Configuration A has the master bedroom (larger) near the balcony and a 2nd access door to the balcony.

Configuration B has the master bathroom (larger) near the balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss and Encore, Configuration A is all H6 decks other than decks 11 and 14.

On Escape, Joy, Bliss and Encore, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14.

Hope you don't mind one more question. If I considered the bigger balcony on deck 9, what is on deck 8 at the very aft of the ship right below? Is there outside eating right below the cabin? Is that part of Cagney's that is open for breakfast? I love the idea of the biggest balcony, but we also like a quiet cabin :)

Hope you don't mind one more question. If I considered the bigger balcony on deck 9, what is on deck 8 at the very aft of the ship right below? Is there outside eating right below the cabin? Is that part of Cagney's that is open for breakfast? I love the idea of the biggest balcony, but we also like a quiet cabin :)

This is what you have under you. adaba7e52a5ebd23e362e71ae8dd6daf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/1/2018 at 2:18 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

With Configuration A, the master bedroom (larger) is near the balcony and there is a 2nd access door to the balcony in the master bedroom.

With Configuration B, the master bathroom (larger) is near the balcony and has a view of the ocean and balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony. With the balcony door closed and sealed, the noise isn't a problem but the bass can be felt on the highest decks.

On Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14. (opposite of BA/GA)

All H6 living rooms are the same no matter which ship (BA/GA/Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore) other than mirror image between port and starboard.

On Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore, the size order is 9, 12, 15, 14, 11, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

For Bliss, above deck 15 is the Spa (for Escape, it's the Garden Cafe) and above the Spa is Spice H2O. In the late night hours, the noise/bass from Spice might bother someone on their balcony. With the balcony door closed/sealed, the noise isn't a problem but the bass can be felt from the higher decks.

Thanks for this detail! We just booked the Encore for 2020 and this was really useful!

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2018 at 11:18 AM, Two Wheels Only said: