Anthem Roast Beef Sandwiches

We were continually disappointed in ours this past October at Cafe Two70.....extremely rare and fatty. :eek:

Thank you :D When I have told people about the extremely rare beef at Cafe Two70 nobody has believed me.

Thank you :D When I have told people about the extremely rare beef at Cafe Two70 nobody has believed me.

Well you can see the response I've had so far (and probably more to come). We've sailed on other ships with no problem...I swear what they served on Anthem still had a heartbeat :eek::eek:

Well you can see the response I've had so far (and probably more to come). We've sailed on other ships with no problem...I swear what they served on Anthem still had a heartbeat :eek::eek:

Ovation has the same in bistro 270 but they call it a brisket roll.

And rare is the way to eat it .

I have never had one that lives up to some of the hype I read about them around here.

Same hype as Guys Burgers on Carnival. Yeah, it's decent, but nothing you would go out of your way for.

We were continually disappointed in ours this past October at Cafe Two70.....extremely rare and fatty. :eek:

You would have loved the well done Boar's Head roast beef that I paid $14.99 a pound for at the supermarket. I was very disappointed and wanted to toss it out but I couldn't bring myself to do it. At least it wasn't fatty. Lesson learned. Don't order at the kiosk wait in line at the deli.

I have never had one that lives up to some of the hype I read about them around here.

With all of the complaints that I keep reading about Wind Jammer and the main dining room maybe it is the best thing on the ship. I live in N.Y. where we take our deli food seriously so a cruise ships deli sandwich probably won't live up to the hype for me either.

Does anyone know if they have horseradish sauce to put on it?

To each their own, but I thought the roast beef sandwiches at Cafe270 on Anthem were the best I've had on any Royal ship. Rare (as it should be), not fatty at all & piled high. You could get it with horseradish (as I did) or au jus. Perfect.