Connecting cabins on Sunshine

liddia

I’m interested in booking a cruise on the Sunshine in 2019. As a family of 5, I’d really like connecting cabins, preferably balcony. After looking at the deck plans, i can’t find any connecting balconies.

Does anyone know if connecting balconies exist on Sunshine?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The site does not show connecting balconies. Every other cabin connects to the one next to it. To better explain it, the cabins are laid out back to back. If your cabin's door is on the left, the cabin on the right will have the door on the left. Two doors side by side. You will not be able to open the divider because one of the doors will be blocked. However, the cabin on your left will have a window next to your window. In that case, the divider can be opened and it will block one of the windows. Your best bet is to call Carnival and they can tell you which cabins have connecting balconies. There is a site that some have posted that you can find out yourself but I don't have the link. Hopefully someone else that has it will post it for you.

So is cabin 6234 a connecting cabin? Can't follow the link

The balcony on 6234 connects with the balcony of 6230.

This means if you had both of those rooms booked you could have the balcony partition open to share a common connecting balcony.

The balcony on 6234 connects with the balcony of 6230.

This means if you had both of those rooms booked you could have the balcony partition open to share a common connecting balcony.

Ok thanks. Just don't want a connecting cabin. Had that once before and the noise from the connecting door was not appealing, if you now what I mean.