Red Frog Pub - questions on food?

kjpfmm

Hello,

On the carnival website, it says that the Red Frog Pub is included, but then it also says that a food menu is available for an additional price. Does that mean that snacks, like appetizers, are included, but larger food portions, like a meal, is not?

TIA! :D

Red Frog Pub doesn't offer any freebies (drink or food). The food on their menu is more of a snack/appetizer variety - coconut shrimp, wings, etc. I think it all has a Carribean flair. This wouldn't be a venue to get a full sized meal. The menu items are reasonably priced in the $3-6 range (if my memory serves). I got the Coconut Shrimp a couple times and it was a yummy little snack!

Red Frog Pub doesn't offer any freebies (drink or food). The food on their menu is more of a snack/appetizer variety - coconut shrimp, wings, etc. I think it all has a Carribean flair. This wouldn't be a venue to get a full sized meal. The menu items are reasonably priced in the $3-6 range (if my memory serves). I got the Coconut Shrimp a couple times and it was a yummy little snack!

Well that's odd! I wonder why it says included on the website then. Now I'm curious what is "included".

Well that's odd! I wonder why it says included on the website then. Now I'm curious what is "included".

This from cruise critics review of Red Frog Pub "In terms of bar bites, passengers on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Magic, Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon will find items like coconut shrimp, conch fritters, jerk pulled pork sandwiches and beef sliders with a Caribbean twist -- for an added fee. (Note: The RedFrog Pub is found on other ships in the fleet, but food is not served there, due to lack of galley facilities.)"

Also on Carnivals site...there is a disclaimer at the end of the Red Frog Pub explanation stating food on the Vista, Breeze and Magic is at an additional charge.

It's always been advertised this way....

We are just off the Magic and spent a lot of time in the Red Frog Pub. We didn't get any of the free snacks, but one night we ordered Grouper Fingers, Conch Fritters, and Jerk Wings. There were a few other items on the menu, each costing $3.33. Everything we tried was really good!