Infinity Sky Suite Bathrooms

Beachlover1989

We're going to be on the Infinity in a sky suite for 15 days in May and I'm looking for some information on the storage available in these bathrooms. Also, is the shower a tub with a curtain? We were on the Solstice in February in CC and I was very impressed with the storage as well as the glass enclosed shower. However it looks like the sky suites on M class ships may have less storage, and curtained showers which I dislike. Thank you for any information you can give me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're going to be on the Infinity in a sky suite for 15 days in May and I'm looking for some information on the storage available in these bathrooms. Also, is the shower a tub with a curtain? We were on the Solstice in February in CC and I was very impressed with the storage as well as the glass enclosed shower. However it looks like the sky suites on M class ships may have less storage, and curtained showers which I dislike. Thank you for any information you can give me!

Just got off the Summit which is the same class as Infinity. We were in an S2 Sky Suite and the tub/shower combination does have a shower curtain.

There is storage under the sink and also there are shelves on the back wall next to the toilet. We found there was plenty of space for our toiletries there. The room around the sink is nice also for toothpaste, brush, etc.

Hope this helps.

Just got off the Summit which is the same class as Infinity. We were in an S2 Sky Suite and the tub/shower combination does have a shower curtain.

There is storage under the sink and also there are shelves on the back wall next to the toilet. We found there was plenty of space for our toiletries there. The room around the sink is nice also for toothpaste, brush, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Besides the curtain ([emoji4]) was the shower nice and roomy?

We have been in several of the Infnity Sky Suites through the years, including 14 days last summer.

We have found that all of the Sky Suites on the Millennum class ships (which includes the Infinity) have adequate storage in the bathroom. I have significant allergies, so travel with my own fragrance free hand lotions and so forth, so am aware of bathroom storage needs. And while there is a shower curtain, the SS bathrooms have jetted tubs and so are a little wider in dimension. So I have not experienced a clinging shower curtain.

We have been in several of the Infnity Sky Suites through the years, including 14 days last summer.

We have found that all of the Sky Suites on the Millennum class ships (which includes the Infinity) have adequate storage in the bathroom. I have significant allergies, so travel with my own fragrance free hand lotions and so forth, so am aware of bathroom storage needs. And while there is a shower curtain, the SS bathrooms have jetted tubs and so are a little wider in dimension. So I have not experienced a clinging shower curtain.

Our Sky suite on Constellation didn't have a jetted tub.

Thank you! Besides the curtain ([emoji4]) was the shower nice and roomy?

I thought there was enough room. There were no issues with getting wrapped up in the shower curtain. Also there was a shower line in the tub where you can hang wet things.

The bathtub is a little high up but there are handles to assist getting in and out.

A couple of things. There are no electrical outlets in the bathroom. Storage space is adequate but either behind you on open shelves or in cabinets below sink level. The tub is pretty high to climb in and out so if you are mobility restricted keep that in mind.

Try and book 6145 or 6146. You won't be disappointed with the size or storage in either of those bathrooms. They adjoin the Penthouse suites and are used as an additional room. The bathrooms are huge. That said, I'm sure they sold long ago. ;)

Try to get the Sky suite adjacent to the Penthouse's. On the Summit 6145- 6146. Check to see if the same on the Infinity. They have huge marble bathrooms with two sinks, a tub and stall shower. Other SS just have a tub with a shower combo.