Live from the Millennium sailing from Singapore Nov. 13

debshomespun

My apologies. I did not realize that there were rules to this sort of thread. I appreciate the correction. I thought it was as well for those of us to learn. Please know that I meant no malicious intent or lack of enjoyment of others.

If possible as host please delete all of my posts from this thread.

I apologize to all the rest if I have impacted your enjoyment.

I will not post on the thread again.

My apologies Debbie.

Sincerely

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

There's no issue regarding your intentions and yes, this forum is intended to inform, share ideas and help other members. "Live From..." threads are a special kind of thread that is specifically discussed in our posting guidelines.

Here's a link to our posting guidelines.

Are you still on the Millenium? Have you had a chance to check out the Lado Strings Duo? If so, what do you think about them? If you get a chance, would you tell them that Sheilah & David say "Hello"? Thanks.

Sorry, we had to get off Millennium yesterday. They had to kick me off, LOL. Sorry, but we did not hear them play.

Sent from my XT1565 using Forums mobile app

We were in the first group called after the walk offs. They started letting people off at 7:20am.

We had to go through immigration each time we left the ship Saturday and when we returned. Sunday morning, we had to go through immigration again.

We flew to Bangkok today for 3 nights to extend our travels. We had a fantastic time on Millennium. The ship is in great condition, and the crew were very friendly. The captain was the friendliest we've ever saw. He attended the shows every evening, doesn't lots of time out and about the ship and the crew adore him. I would definitely recommend this trip to everyone.

We were in the first group called after the walk offs. They started letting people off at 7:20am.

We had to go through immigration each time we left the ship Saturday and when we returned. Sunday morning, we had to go through immigration again.

We flew to Bangkok today for 3 nights to extend our travels. We had a fantastic time on Millennium. The ship is in great condition, and the crew were very friendly. The captain was the friendliest we've ever saw. He attended the shows every evening, doesn't lots of time out and about the ship and the crew adore him. I would definitely recommend this trip to everyone.

Thank You so much, Deb, for your fabulous informative posts. Your photos and comments were so appreciated. I was excited before reading your latest post, with comments on the ships condition, Captain & crew..... Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't wait to see you and Tom again. Do you know if we filled the last 2 slots on the Moondance in Barbados?

Larry, I don't know. We return home Dec 6, and then I will get caught up on our Silhouette cruise. I've been trying to read the boards here and there, but hard to keep it all straight along with still traveling and having changes in our plans. We were supposed to go to Bali, but the Volcano is errupting and so we stayed with friends in Singapore.

Looking forward to seeing you and Sandy!