Cruise Compasses/Activity Sheets - Celebrity Reflection - 11 night Ultimate Caribbean

Noreen411

Hi

My husband and I will be sailing on Celebrity Reflection - the 11 night Ultimate Caribbean.

This will be our first Celebrity Cruise.

Does anyone have compasses (sorry, I know that’s Royal Caribbean lingo) for these sailings? I mean the daily flyer that shows the various activities/shows.

Thank you in advance

Noreen

There are several live reviews where the OP post pictures of the Celebrity Today (dailies). here one example

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2567758 -- Eclipse live review OP is chicagopaul

I think the the OP is looking for the Celebrity Today relating to Reflection 11 night--as am I.

Chicagopaul is on Eclipse. Love reading his live reviews.

We will be boarding Reflection on Friday for the ultimate 10 day (so not the exact same itinerary as the OP) but I would be happy to post dailies if/when I'm able to throughout the trip if it will help?

That said, in the meantime you may take a peek a the dailies posted via the link Gerelmx already offered. While not the same exact ship, Eclipse is also an S class and having read through (many, many) posts here on CC I found that the dailies are extremely comparable from ship to ship, especially when in the same class (though honestly they are pretty darn similar even across ship classes on Celebrity.) Number of formal days will vary depending on the length of the cruise and there are other changes when comparing Caribbean cruises to those in other parts of the world but Eclipse is in the Caribbean at the moment so the dailies being posted are likely close to what we'll see starting later this week when we board and what you'll get on the ulti-11.

Safe Travels Everyone!

Hi

My husband and I will be sailing on Celebrity Reflection - the 11 night Ultimate Caribbean.

This will be our first Celebrity Cruise.

Does anyone have compasses (sorry, I know that’s Royal Caribbean lingo) for these sailings? I mean the daily flyer that shows the various activities/shows.

Thank you in advance

Noreen

Good Morning, here is another example this from Reflection 14 night October 21 TA cruise, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2556055 the OP is UKPete71 he also post the menus for the MDR

Happy Sunday and Bon Voyage.

We will be boarding Reflection on Friday for the ultimate 10 day (so not the exact same itinerary as the OP) but I would be happy to post dailies if/when I'm able to throughout the trip if it will help?

That said, in the meantime you may take a peek a the dailies posted via the link Gerelmx already offered. While not the same exact ship, Eclipse is also an S class and having read through (many, many) posts here on CC I found that the dailies are extremely comparable from ship to ship, especially when in the same class (though honestly they are pretty darn similar even across ship classes on Celebrity.) Number of formal days will vary depending on the length of the cruise and there are other changes when comparing Caribbean cruises to those in other parts of the world but Eclipse is in the Caribbean at the moment so the dailies being posted are likely close to what we'll see starting later this week when we board and what you'll get on the ulti-11.

Safe Travels Everyone!

Thank you so much.

No need to do it while enjoying your trip, I don’t want to put you out.

If it’s easier once you are back that’s great too.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the ship and sailing.

Thank you again.

Noreen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning, here is another example this from Reflection 14 night October 21 TA cruise, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2556055 the OP is UKPete71 he also post the menus for the MDR

Happy Sunday and Bon Voyage.

Thank you; I will read through it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much.

No need to do it while enjoying your trip, I don’t want to put you out.

If it’s easier once you are back that’s great too.

No Problem Noreen - I'll get them posted (or have my son-in-law do it) as time permits.

We're pretty excited about our trip as I'm sure you are too - It's fun to read through the daily itineraries & pre-organize a bit of a game plan. (Besides - I admit it, I'm always interested in getting to the page with the drink of the day! :D:tropical-drink:)

• 2 months later...

Safe Travels Everyone!

Hello. Will be sailing in June on this itinerary. Would love to know what time the shows are as I am trying to make dinner reservations and don’t want to conflict. Thanks for any info you can supply. Also, I am assuming the two “chic” dress nights are the 2 sea days?

Hello. Will be sailing in June on this itinerary. Would love to know what time the shows are as I am trying to make dinner reservations and don’t want to conflict. Thanks for any info you can supply. Also, I am assuming the two “chic” dress nights are the 2 sea days?

The shows are at 7:00 and 9:00 PM. We were on the 11 night on Reflection in November/December. The Production shows were Broken Strings (day 2), Intimate Broadway Cabaret (day 5), and Elysium (day 10). The rest were guest entertainers. This cruise had the best entertainment we've seen on any of our Celebrity cruises. There were also a few late night shows (10:30) in the main theater for "Liars Club" (funny), the "Newlywed Not-So Newlywed Game" and the "Tonight Show" and "The Chiko Show" (fabulous member of the entertainment staff singing performance who I've read has since moved to the Silhouette). The comedian also performed two additional late night shows after his initial performance in the main theater in Celebrity Central.