Purified water - 12 pack

The tap water on board is FREE. To those that that claim they can't drink the tap water, it's the same water that's served in the MDR, and used to make ice, lemonade, tea, and coffee. I sometimes wonder how many people that refuse to pay extra to eat in one of the specialty restaurants don't think twice about spending $4.50 for 12 bottles of water? SMH

Do you or anyone know if they add floride to the water? this is important to us as we avoid floride and that's why we drink bottled water. Also don't like the taste of chlorine in my water!!

Pat

I'm thinking about getting some for our sailing next month. Can I purchase from the fun shops once I board the ship or is it best to order now? Is there a price difference? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can order it from room service once on board for the same price but there may be a gratuity added (and if not most people would give the room service staff a dollar or two) and you have to be in your cabin when it's delivered to receive it.

The $4.50 seems more than reasonable for having it delivered to your stateroom. We have done this on previous cruises and also on our upcoming cruise. It sure beats lugging it around with you. It's up to the individual to determine if its a reasonable expense or not and it is to us. We get Cheers and still order a 12 pack for the room, just for the convenience.

We get large free bottles of water as a part of our status. They are The same bottles that they charge $3.50 for. One was Crystal Geyser, the other was carnival brand. A 12 pack and two large bottles was too much for our 4-day, so I may skip ordering it in November and save it for the 7-day Splendor

yes that's correct it was $ 2.99 , and now $ 4.50 which is still easier then lugging it on yourself and it is waiting for you when you arrive ...

This.

I was thrilled to pay $2.99 for it, and while I'm not pleased to have to pay more; I am not lugging a heavy 24-pack of water onboard!

We're all in this together