Finding Stingray/Snorkel Tour with late ship arrival time

eventer80

Our RC ship doesn't arrive in George Town until 10:30 and this is making it hard to find a stingray/snorkel tour. I wanted to go with a company not affiliated with RC but it seems like it may be our only choice. Has anyone else run into this issue?

I just came to the boards with that same question, except I am traveling with Disney Cruise Line. We arrive at 10:30, too. What would be good to know is what the local time is compared to the ship time. Grand Cayman is on EST, so same as Central time right now. If ship time is Florida time, then we will get there at 9:30 am, which isn't too late.

Edited by teachere

Check with https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/cayman-stingray-city-catamaran-snorkeling-sailing-excursion/ as we've gone with them on stingray city trips when we cam in on the Magic. I believe that when we were on the Magic, our ship time matched the port time as they adjusted the clocks. However we have gone to Cayman and the this time was an hour different but maybe thats a daylights savings thing :confused: