Cabin 1625 A2 on Reflection and...

Lastdance

Quiet cabin, good location and as mentioned, bed by the bath. Be aware that the overhang provides shade on the balcony. Not good for sun worshipers.

It will be a cool temperature cruise, so I am not a die hard sun bather, but I did choose the port side for this western TA, as the sun is much lower in early November.

Thanks for your help!

Quiet cabin, good location and as mentioned, bed by the bath. Be aware that the overhang provides shade on the balcony. Not good for sun worshipers.

Actually, the overhang is just from the balcony above. The balcony above (suite) has the large overhang from the Oceanview Cafe.

We stayed in that very stateroom in January. Great location, it is very near the elevators. Quiet, not too much rockin' and rollin' in rough seas. We tried to get it again next April on Silhouette, but had to settle for 1627.

Have a great trip...

We stayed in that very stateroom in January. Great location, it is very near the elevators. Quiet, not too much rockin' and rollin' in rough seas. We tried to get it again next April on Silhouette, but had to settle for 1627.

Have a great trip...

Thank you so much, japodds. I had read about some sort of fan and a lower ceiling on other S class ships, so I am thankful that Reflection is a different configuration...I did not read about this on Silly or Reflection...

Actually, the overhang is just from the balcony above. The balcony above (suite) has the large overhang from the Oceanview Cafe.

Thank you Wine-O, as I was wondering about that. I think since the cabin is on port side, my westbound TA will get a little sun from it being lower in the sky in early November! At least that is what I think.

We are booked for 1625 for the Christmas cruise from Fort Lauderdale and am now quite happy we did. I am a first time cruiser and did not want full sun as I live in South Florida and am most concerned with a quiet location. Thank you all