Been reading about the U.S. State Department put out this week that was very shocking. Sadly, based on the current challenges, we might be in the "one and done" category for visiting Mexico. We will hope for the best in the future.

BUT, yes, Cabo was super wonderful for us during our visit. Need evidence? Here are few of my visual samples to prove its description of "gorgeous" that many have used for this location. You can see many more Cabo pictures and details on page three of my live/blog at:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2465580

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:
www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337
Now at 34,143 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Here is that famed “hole” at El Arco de Cabo San Lucas. This icon sight is shown both from the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean sides. Great “drama” on such a bright, sunny day!:
(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger!)

We were so fortunate to have some great views of seals and sea lions. Such fun as these pictures illustrate. Don’t you just love these anmals and their great facial expressions?:

Here is another wildlife picture from our private water taxi boat tour down to the bottom of El Arco de Cabo San Lucas. Good-looking bird?:

Here is one typical visual from the shopping area of Cabo as we walked after our water taxi tour down to the rocks, “hole” and back. Yes, lots of nice-looking buildings, places to spend money, etc., in Cabo. Even a big shopping mall here with many of the “usual suspects” located there, etc.:

My wife is enjoying her drink!! We had a brunch here and the food was super outstanding. WOW!! Great drinks, food and sights on the beach at The Office dining location! Plus, perfect weather and a wide variety of “people action”! What can be better?.: