First time to Aruba

Jenjer

So Flamingo beach...........JK wanted to do it but then I read on here its not all instagram made it look like.

I have always wanted to go to Aruba and am so excited to finally be able to visit even if its just for a day. We are cruising in on Carnival Horizon in June 2019.

Sounds like if we want a beach day Eagle beach is the place to go. Taking a taxi and getting dropped off by Chalet Suisse. Are there vendors close by with chairs and umbrellas?

Is there easy to get drinks and snacks?

What about renting paddle boards do they do that or are the waves to big for paddle boards?

I have also been looking at a snorkeling trip. One that I liked was Monforte III but it sails from Pelican Pier 10-3 and our ship is in port 8-4. The return time is concerning being just 1 hour. Is that do able or to much of a risk with traffic ect. Since its not a private charter I am sure the time is set. any advice or recommendations?

Thanks for helping a newbie out.

There are vendors at almost every beach access point, with loungers and umbrellas. As far as the taxi, we walked to the road, and there was a taxi....asked did we need a ride! If he hadn't been there, we were going to go into a hotel and have them call one for us.

Your return time....you need to be ON the ship 30 mins. prior to the stated "sail away" time.