Favorite Thing?

CozGurl

We're traveling to Grenada for the first time and have no idea what to do. What was the best thing you ever did in Grenada? A favorite excursion or place/thing you saw? If you were going again what would you do?

• 2 weeks later...

we were there in early January and went on tour with AJ Meddy with another couple. It was fantastic. And very reasonably priced, actually I think the lowest tour price I found. Every place we went was spectacular but the highlight was Concord Falls. It was absolutely beautiful all the way around and we took the plunge jumping off the cliff. It was a very memorable experience

• 2 weeks later...

What type of things do you like to do? Do you like snorkeling? Perhaps try scuba? Like the beaches? Tour type of person?

We just went there for the first time and one of the things that Grenada is known for is their underwater sculpture park. You can do a discover scuba there or a snorkel excursion. It's pretty cool and something you wouldn't normally get to see in other ports. The beach is also gorgeous where you take the tour from! I have a complete review of our day in my signature line. There's tons of pictures if you are interested. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can we I get in contact with AJ Meddy. I want to do and island tour but not an all day one as I would like to go to the market also. Thanks so much!!

janymac;):D

we were there in early January and went on tour with AJ Meddy with another couple. It was fantastic. And very reasonably priced, actually I think the lowest tour price I found. Every place we went was spectacular but the highlight was Concord Falls. It was absolutely beautiful all the way around and we took the plunge jumping off the cliff. It was a very memorable experience

Mitsugirly, where in your signature is the link? I don't see Grenada listed...Thanks!

Sorry, I forgot I was out of "space" in my signature line and it's not in there. It's located in my Royal Caribbean review and the Grenada part starts on THIS page (click word).

We did a tour with Cutty's tours in February when we were there. He was very nice and knowledgeable. We went to the rainforest and the nutmeg factory, along with the chocolate factory (which was my favorite). We had to wait a little bit while we found other people to join our tour, but it was worth it, as they paid more than us since we booked in advance. We had time after to walk around the area near the port.