7 Ships in Port Nachi or Mr. Sanchos Crowds

excitedtocruise

I have been to Paradise twice, once was beautiful, second time it was so crowded we had to turn around and go back to the ship. This time around there will be 7 ships in port so I was thinking about Nachi which limits the number of people, but would like to try Sanchos. So to those that have been to Mr. Sanchos on days that it has been very very busy, how crowded did it seem and would it just be safer to go to Nachi. Thanks for your thoughts.

Nachi will not be crowded, with numbers limited to 130 guests per day, but it offers a very different atmosphere - no music, no water toys, etc. Is that what you want? :confused:

Sanchos will be crowded :( - 7 is an above average number of ships for one day. I would also look at heading farther away, maybe even a tour of the east side where only a limited number of cruisers will venture.

Is there plenty of shade at Nachi?

Yes - each pair of loungers gets a palapa, plus there are chairs under umbrellas near the pool, an area shaded by palm trees, and eating areas under the pavilion. :cool:

Have a great cruise! :D

When we were in port, there were only 2 ships. We went to Nachi as we were looking for something a little more on the quiet side after being on a crowded ship. We were very happy we went to Nachi. When we were in the taxi on our way back to the ship, we noticed a LOT of taxis lined up at Mr. Sanchos to take people back to the ship. It was REALLY crowded!! My husband turned to me and said "I'm so glad we did not go there." However, I am sure people had a really good time there as well. It just wasn't what we were looking for. The food at Nachi was delicious and the drinks were really good too.

Have a great time! Whatever you decide, it is always better than sitting at a desk :)